So I was reading the archives..

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Patch, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch

Patch New Member

Found this thread:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1574598&page=1

My question is: How would something like this work for someone who has to have a strong cardio/running/endurance? This seems like it would hit the muscles needed for running quite hard, and as a consequence it may be a struggle to actually gain anything in the cardio department.I'm in the military and need to be able to run for quite some distance.

Also, we have to do unit pt every morning Mon-Fri, as well as doing a full days work. Would doing something like absolutely kill any ability to do anything else?

Edit: Forgot to add, I'm looking to have an overall strength, endurance, and cardio abilities. I understand for the endurance part I will need to gain the strength first, just mostly wondering how this would all work together.

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

if you do that routine properly, odds are you won't be able to perform in the military during basic/whatever you're doing.

3. Patch

Patch New Member

Done basic, now at the day-to-day routine part of the job. and I'm not infantry or anything, so it's not that physical of daily work

4. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

HIIT is the answer to all your problems. Add it sometimes here and there, adjust the lift/cardio ratio until you can do it properly.

5. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Miltiary work is more about endurance than strength. Go high reps for everything. Also add in HIIT and you'll be in good shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.