GUN so i was denied for an AK today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vettefan52, Oct 26, 2006.

1. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

why in the fuck did this happen? i bought one about two months ago, was approved quickly with no problems, and now i go to get one and im denied? i have to call the fbi tomorrow to get their reasoning in writing, and after i plan to file some sort of paperwork against the state of georgia for infringing upon my rights. ive already talked to a lawyer about it. im fucking pissed right now.

2. mvizos

mvizos New Member

just to get this out of the way, have you been convicted of any felonies between your last purchase and this one?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  3. keleko

keleko yes, he is

4. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

no tools, no skill, no time, no space.

edit: i thought that was an ak build until i clicked on it. that is gay as fuck. i already own an AK, why do i need some pos like that thing?

5. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i seriously haveno fucking clue. ive never had ANY domestic violence shit, or any conviction of anything outside of disorderly conduct(non violent) and speeding tickets. depending on their reasoning, i might even be contacting the ACLU, although they probably wont give a fuck. im definately hiring an attorney to be compensated for the trouble fulton county has put me through. just give me my fucking gun, i dont even want money.

6. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Does anyone have a restraining order against you that you might not know about?

7. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

no, ive never had any type of any papers served against me for any reason. im waiting to hear their reasoning. this will be either HILLARIOUS or bullshit. im hoping for my sake of dealing with lawyers it was only a clerical error. if not, im going to sue them. ive decided on that.

i meet every criteria required to legally own a weapon in the state of GA.

and it cant be an ex gf, because the only gf ive ever had lives in another state and we dont speak.

8. striker754

striker754 Chillin

k ur pissed. thats fine, you aint gonna get shit from suing them though lol

9. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i dont want money, i want resolution and for them to follow the laws like every other citizen. i want my record expunged(which is MY RIGHT, as stated by the judge) and i want it done in a mother fucking timely manner. not 8 god damn months from the time the papers were turned in.

10. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

yes, they bitch and moan if you dont give them your social. i gave it.

11. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

What was supposed to be expunged from your record?

12. striker754

striker754 Chillin

Its OPTIONAL

13. striker754

striker754 Chillin

and you dont want money but you want to sue??????

14. farrelly

farrelly New Member

good luck getting help from the aclu.

15. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

arrest records, and one conviction of disorderly conduct nearly 4 years ago. the arrest record includes: agg assault x 4. all bullshit charges, but i had to plead the agg assault down to the DC, and one theft x shoplifting which is another bullshit charge because i didnt steal shit, i had a fucking reciept that they refused to look at and the judge laughed it out and dismissed the charges.

so everything besides a disorderly conduct was just a charge, and dropped.

16. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

yeah, im not even going to waste my time. im hoping this is just a bullshit thing.

17. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i just want my fucking record sealed. i do everything by the book, and what happend 4 years ago when i was a dumbass teenager does not represent who i am today.

18. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

im aware, i said they bitch and moan when you dont because i guess they dont like it. i give it so i dont have to hear them bitch.

19. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

yep, last court shenanigans was well over 3 years ago. i bought a wasr less then 2.5 months ago.

20. Furner

Furner New Member

theres no reason why you should be denyed for not giving your ssn. maybe delayed, but if that is problem you can get a card or ID number or something that will resolve those problems on 4473s

21. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i wasnt denied for not giving my SSN, i gave the SSN. i was denied for a reason that of which i am unaware. hopefully more light will be shed tomorrow. i have a valid social security card, drivers license, photo work ID, photo school ID, sams club card, etc. its not gonna do me shit. this is a NICS error.

22. Furner

Furner New Member

i figured you did give your ssn. I was more posting that for general information. just came in my email today from GOA

23. Dobis P.R.

Dobis P.R. Guest

AKs are illegal in my City.

People's republic of Columbus ftl :(

24. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

oh ok. arfcom said that once you are denied you can not be cleared again until you either: win an appeal or hell freezes over... i hope this isnt true... is it? something tells me its correct :wtc:

25. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

nothing is illegal in GA, rednecks FTW. nics FTL, that brady whore FTL