MIL So I was balls deep in this hookers ass

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NEp8ntballer, Jun 15, 2008.

1. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

not really.

Flying out of here in less than four hours for AFROTC field training. Hopefully I'll be back on again around July 11-12 and not a damn day sooner.

2. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

maxwell in the summer, haha fuck that shit

3. Figori

Figori Taking BRC to the EXTREME. OT Supporter

Have fun. I'll be laughing at you while I'm in the AC at Maxwell.

j/k Good luck!

4. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

ditto

5. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The weather at Maxwell proper was nice but once we got out to the tent city they have we got some clouds and rain. The tents they have out there are full of holes and the AC in the tents sucked. Out at Camp Shelby it was way hotter and more humid but the AC was better, but it still sucked. I still ended up sweating my ass off but we didn't spend too much time outdoors when it was super hot. waking up at 0400 every day sucked ass and a bunch of other shit happened that blew ass.

As far as performance goes I got bottom 1/3. apparently our peer evals actually did matter in our final rankings even though they apparently turn into popularity contests. i was the mail bitch so for five minutes everyone was my best friend and after I finished handing out the mail they wanted to know when I was going to get the mail again so they hit me pretty hard on the peer evals. plus I've never been a fan of fuck fuck games.

I'll share more tomorrow if I feel like it.

6. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

from what I hear that shit dosent matter unless you wanted a rated slot, I was OTS so I dont know about that shit.

7. EYOB

EYOB Guest

8. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

I dunno what I want to do and I really don't care anymore. after 26 days and knowing who all ended up in the bottom with me from my flight we all had some serious questions and I still don't know why the fuck I went through with it or why I'm in college let alone ROTC. I'm just too stubborn for my own good.

even then the final ranking at ft and how it plays into rated slots isn't very big. wing commander rating is the largest chunk.