TAT So I want to get my cock pierced, but I have lots of questions v.shittydrawings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blazed Monkey, May 8, 2006.

1. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

[please forgive my shitty drawings, I suck at MSpaint, and I'm not any better freehand]

Ok, first of all, these are the 2 piercings I am considering getting:

[​IMG]

Questions:
    1. What are the names of these piercings? I believe the drawing A is known as a jacobs ladder, but I have never even seen a pic of someone with drawing B.
    2. In drawing B, would they go straight through the eurethra? If so, how would this affect the way I pee, and would I stand a large likelyhood of infection?
    3. Which would be better, sexually, for a woman (i.e. if I'm going to go through the pain of having it done, which is going to please my lady more)
    4. Would either of these piercings affect wearing a condom, or cause it to rip?
    5. I know everyone's body heals at different speeds, but what would be the average healing time for each of these piercings, and when could I have sexual contact again?
    6. I don't wear underwear, and I haven't for at least 8 years. If I got my cock pierced, with either of these piercings, would I have to start wearing it again, at least until I was healed up?
    7. Again, like healing, I understand pain is relative to each individual, but: I've had my tounge pierced. The barbel going through hurt worse than the needle itself, and the swelling was the worst out of all of it, and that didn't even really hurt after the second day. How much, relative to a tounge piercing, would these hurt?
    8. What kind of aftercare can I look forward to with these piercings?
    9. What are some common issues that people run into with these piercings?

Thanks for your patience, I realize that's a lot of questions (and I will probably come up with more later on in this thread), but I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people in this forum, and I would love any input that I can get, from both males and females :wavey:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

1. Pic A is known as frenum piercings (or Jacobs ladder when there is multiple done). Pic B would be a shaft apadravya (or deep apadravya)
    2. It will go straight down through your urethra, its far back enough that it will not affect your urinating.
    3. This you can't tell. Every woman is going to have different sensations and you won't be able to tell until its done.
    4. Any genital piercing could cause a tear in a condom.
    5. Frenums: Anywhere from 6weeks-12weeks. Intercourse should be avoided until they're healed. Apa: 12-14weeks. Its a deep piercing so it may take longer to heal.
    6. You wouldn't HAVE to wear underwear but the first 48-72hrs I'd recommend it incase there is any bleeding.
    7. Tongue is considered one of the least painful piercings so I wouldn't try to compare it to these.
    8. Aftercare is quite easy for genital. Basically just normal everyday hygeine.
    9. No real problems with apa's but frenums can get caught on things quite easily.

Good luck if you decide to go with either one. :wavey:

3. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

i think the ones around the ridge of the head are Dydoe

the apadravya would make the most sence to me for female pleasure cuz it should be rubbing against her gspot

4. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

i am really no stanger to sounding... at all...

and PA don't really strike me as too painful, but that apadravya makes me cringe...

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I went from a PA to an apadravya (not a deep apadravya as you have drawn).

It is a pretty intense piercing but it wasn't so bad that I had it done twice after i retired it once.

I go commando most of the time too and haven't had any issues with it.

Chicks love it. (I had sex 5 days after having it pierced.)

No pee problems - but I'm just used to sitting to go after having the PA - if I'm at a urinal it's not a problem, no wet shoes like with the PA :hs:

My tongue was by far the worst piercing that I have gotten (nipple, PA, apadravya (twice), labret, tongue). :dunno:

Aftercare is a piece of cake.

Only "issue" with it is that even after 4 years I still have some crust build up daily.

6. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

frenum did not hurt me at all. It was the exact same pain as pinching the webbing between your ring and pinky finger. Quick pain and sudden relief.

PA on the other hand. That was kind of painful. Numbing agent didn't numb. The guy said we were done too, but he lied. I was extra relaxed and then he shoved the piercing through. That was quite a rush of pain. Bled for 24 hours. Had sex 3 1/2 months later and every now and then it hurt.

7. Blazed Monkey

Thank you all very much for you insights, I truly appreciate the detailed answers. :love:

I am really leaning towards the apadravya. Can someone, if you have them, post pics of an apadravya and a deep apadravya, so I can see the comparisons?

Also, with an apadravya, do they use a straight barbel, or a curved barbel?

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

regular apadravya is through the head just behind the tip. deep is behind the head of your penis. It's done with a straight barbell.

9. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Interesting....

Because of this forum, I'm probably just going to get a metal penis now. :rofl:

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

--> Link <--

11. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

seriously.. the more i read the more metal i become..

12. Blazed Monkey

:run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

Well my friends, today was the day! Just got back from the shop, and I couldn't be happier. I ended up going to Freaks on 39th (KC, MO), and getting the piercing done from a guy named Jeremy. I went with the standard apadravya.

First, I can't say enough good things about this guy. He was absolutely professional, made sure I understood the whole process and took a lot of time to carefully and thoroughly answer all my questions. He went through the aftercare process with me point by point before we even got started, and made sure I understood the how and the why of everything.

He checked the positioning numerous times to make he wouldn't harm anything, figured out the length of the barbell, and made sure I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. He was extremely sanitary, made sure I had a chance to observe the whole process from start to finish, and made sure I was confortable the whole time, and not freaking out.

When we went to do the thing, he introduced me to one of his other piercers (female), and asked if it was cool if she observed, as she had never seen an apadravya done before, and I was fine with it. I laid down on the table, and he went through the whole process of sterilizing everything down there, then he checked the positioning again, and made his marks for insertion and exit, and check with me to make sure they were okay. His process was a 3 deep breath method: The first deep breath to cleanse, and prepare for what was about to happen. The second deep breath he would insert the needle (cored tube needle thingy, don't know the technical name for it) and, if he could, go all the way through with it. He explained that a lot of times, it wouldn't go all the way through in one shot, so he would stop at the uerethra, and then on the third deep breath, he would finish it.

All I can say is: That was fucking INTENSE!

We ended up taking 4 deep breaths to get through it all the way. I will admit, it was pretty painful when he was pushing the needle through, but when you mixed the pain with the adrenaline rush, it was an experience I can't even begin to fully describe, except to say, it was indeed intense. It was like time slowed down and sped up at the same time, and the pain was just a different kind of clarity into a window in my mind.

In no time at all, he had the barbell in, and told me to give it a look and see what I thought. Frankly, I've never been happier than I am right now. This is something I've been considering for almost 4 years now, and I'm so glad I've finally done it.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this thread :love: I appreciate you guys taking the time to thoroughly answer my questions, and to finally give me that little extra nudge I needed to just make up my mind once and for all and do it.

CLIFFS: No Pics bitches :hs:

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Nice - congratulations.

That's a lot of "meat" to push a needle through huh?

14. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

Good For You! Congrats!:wavey:

15. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

good work cheif

16. Blazed Monkey

:werd: I was totally calm through the whole thing, but I was totally amped up on adrenaline afterwards, so much so that my hands were shaky like I had just chugged a 6 pack of Jolt and snorted some caffeine pills.

There are no pics because I don't post pictures of myself on the internet (regardless of whether they are of my cock or not). It's a paranoia thing. I know how tenacious people on OT can be, and I don't need pics of my cock on the internets.

Thatnks :wavey:

17. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

werd and werd..

but congrats on getting it done, even though there should be pics

18. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

where is the placement? Did you go with behind the head or through it?

19. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Awsome man. That's one piercing I'm scared of. That's a lot of penis to get pierced. :bigthumb:

Almost time to get my PA redone.

20. Blazed Monkey

the more you fuckers harass me, the more I'm considering posting pics :noes:

When I talked to the piercer, he said that there was no one that he had ever pierced that was a candidate for a deep apadravya. Apparently, because of the location of the corpus cavernosum, had he pierced through that, I could be impotent, or end up, at best, bleeding profusely.

So yea, it went through the head, I didn't feel like tempting fate, and I figured it would feel better in the long run.

21. Blazed Monkey

ah, I think I forgot to mention: I decided on an 8ga for the piercing (he gave me the option of doing anything between a 6 and a 10), which was 1 and 7/16 inches in length.

22. Blazed Monkey

I talked to my piercer about the excessive play issue, and the only reason he put in such a long barbell was because he didn't want me to have too little room if I got an erection, and be in some serious pain, so here erred on the side of being too large. Once I'm healed up to the point where I can change it out, I'm going to get a proper measurement on it with a full erection and a pair of calipers, and get a new BB that fits correctly.

As far as gauging goes, I'll see how I like it once the piercing is settled and healed. I never thought I would go down to a 4ga with my tounge when I started at a 10, but now I'm glad I did, and I won't be going any lower. As far as this piercing goes, this is only the second piercing I have ever gotten in my life (I don't even have my ears pierced), so we'll just have to wait and see what happens :noes:

I'm not seeing anybody at the moment however, and I've been single for a while now, so the whole no sex for X amount of time factor really isn't an issue, which is kind of a relief.

23. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You are definitely going to want to get a proper length/shorter bar in there before you try to do anything remotely sexual.

I went with a much shorter bar than I would have guessed and it fits snug to tight when I am erect but it is WAY better than the alternative.

24. Blazed Monkey

calipers aren't that expensive (at least I don't think :dunno: ), and hell, if nothing else, I work at Home Depot, I'll just grab one off the shelf and head for the bathroom :rofl:

People do stretch ap's. My piercer said he got his pierced a few years ago with a 14ga, and he'd gauged his down to a 4ga before he finally took it out (his g/f is a very small woman :mamoru: )

As far as the tongue goes, I like the size, it fits well in my mouth without being too bulky or intrusive, and it's comfortable. Personally, I'm happy with it and I just don't really have any desire to go larger. Check online and you can find a 1/2" barbell that is internally threaded, that may work a little better for you that what you have now, as the length may be what's causing the problems, not the balls. Or, just find smaller balls.

wow, those last 2 sentences were really :mamoru:

25. Blazed Monkey

A few notes here:
    1. I'm posting these against my better judgement, so don't make me regret this by even HINTING outside of BM that these exist.
    2. Yes, I'm aware that I'm pale. I've been working nights for the last 5 years, and frankly, I don't care much for the sun, deal with it.
    3. I'm perfectly happy with the length of my cock, I'm a grower not a shower, so whatever negative comments you may have in that regard are futile.
    4. Yes, I know I could use a trim, I've just been lazy lately.

Enjoy bitches:

****NWS****
    http://www.blazedmonkey.com/uploads/files/1/cack1.jpg
    http://www.blazedmonkey.com/uploads/files/1/cack2.jpg
    http://www.blazedmonkey.com/uploads/files/1/cack3.jpg