FRK So i wanna buy my s/o a toy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shelby500, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

I've never went to a sex store before and i'm wondering whats a good one with fair prices?

i'm located in houston if that helps :)

2. Cheerio

Cheerio Guest

What kind of toy are you looking to buy? Vibrator...dildo....butt plug....???

3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

If it's possible, take her with you.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd: I love sex toy shopping with Tigre. Even if we don't buy anything the experience is foreplay.

5. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Shop a few places online together to get an idea of what she may like, and an idea of what you should pay for various things.

Don't be afraid to talk to the staff when you go in. They're almost always very friendly and willing to help with any questions you may have.

6. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

thats why i want to find a nice shop that we both could browse thru stuff. I already tried the online way and well it didnt turn out that great, she complained alot.

cheerio, she's new to this whole thing so i'm guessing something like a vibrator will be fine for her.

7. Cheerio

Cheerio Guest

Ok I'd say just get her a basic vibrator....no bells or whistles...a silver bullet or something. You can get them for like $15-20. This is something to get her into the field of toys and you can play with it together or she can use it alone.
    And about nice shops in your area, sorry, I have no idea - I'm in Ohio. I always go to Lion's Den :)

8. Get a little bullet that will fit in the purse. She can take it with her to work/school/whatever and when she gets the urge....

9. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

A R/C, waterproof bullet...they look like they'd be fun for all parties involved lol.

If you take your time looking for a shop you'll eventually find one that has a comfortable environment, and when you do, then you can take her with you to do the actual shopping.

I only prefer online shopping because I can get things real cheap (and from who I consider reputable) and all of the local shops I've found (or heard of) are fairly expensive and just aren't a comfortable environment.