So, I think I have an STD.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ApathyOnSunday, May 14, 2007.

1. ApathyOnSunday

ApathyOnSunday OT's Resident Undertaker.

First off, yes I do have a doctors appointment, but I'm just trying to figure out what this could be..

Several months ago (I'll just say Oct.) I noticed a small red bump on my penis, since then, but most recently several others have appeared.. The don't hurt and almost look like a small pimple minus a whitehead. At the time, I was being faithful to my then GF, and hadn't had sex with another girl in nearly a year. So, if this came from her cheating, I'm gonna bash her face in. :noes:

I've read symtoms of STD's but it doesn't really match anything.. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone ever had anything similiar that turned out not to be an STD?

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Please please please leave the girl you are with now and don't give it to her. I am sure you already did if you do have something. So until you are sure you do or don't then don't have sex. If you do have something you have to tell her.

3. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

my friend noticed a small red bump on his penis too. like a really tiny little bump. he went to several doctors and they all told him it was nothing but they didn't really give him a diagnosis or anything specific either.

i hope everything works out for you

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Are these them (NWS)? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce's_spot