TAT So I stretched out my Septum yesterday v.6g

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hathegkla, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

I’ve had the piercing for over 10 years now but haven’t had anything in it for at least 4. it was a 6g that I had at a 4g just before I stopped wearing it. It shrunk down to a permanent 8g and I decided I wanted it back. I’m gonna go up to a 4g and wear a hand carved ivory tusk I made a long time ago. I’ll probably get a flared hider plug to wear in it most of the time.

Here it is now, more pix in a couple months when I stretch again.
    [​IMG]
    yes I know it looks like a little metal booger but its just a retainer, I wear it fliped up so you can't see it. Its surprising how hard it is to find a 6g retainer.

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

ok so if anybody actually ends up reading this :squint: I have a question. does anybody here have a large gauge septum piercing? I'm trying to figure out what to do for a 4g retainer. I know they sell them but most of em are a big big and block off berthing a bit. I'm thinking of a plug but I'm also a bit worried about inhaling it in my sleep :noes:

3. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

i knew this kid in highschool that had a fucking 1/2 inch septum. at that point my ears were 00g and i couldnt fathom how hes got a 1/2inch septum and it wasnt blatantly obvious

4. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

hmmm, that’s kinda lame. yeah I was worried about them being too long. well I guess I'll have to make a plug myself. I work for a company that makes biocompatible polymers (for implants) and lucky me I work in the extrusion department, all I gotta do is pull a peace of rod out of the die before we start a run, stretch it to a 4g then I can hit the ends with a heat gun to make the flairs. hope it works. I'm still pretty sore from the stretch to 6g though so I got a while.

EDIT: oh shit, I just remembered my dad is into glass blowing (small stuff with a torch) I bet I could make a flared plug out of some glass rod. shit ether way looks like its time for some home made jewelry.