SRS So i really hate my ex girlfriend.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ay thunderrcat, Jan 21, 2007.

1. ay thunderrcat

ay thunderrcat You can have all the hoes, I'm gon keep the women.

well long story short, i was with a girl for a year, we broke up in september because we started to fight more often and the relationship got a little stale, but i still have feelings for her all the way til now, i see her every now and then because we have some mutual friends and we always have a kind of casual talk, or every now and then ill give her a call and we always seem to talk well. but its fucked up and i always feel like shit after because i know shes not interested anymore, and it sucks because i always feel like ive invested so much time and effort and then all of a sudden it means shit. im just venting to OT, but i kind of need your help on how to get over this.

2. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

relationships are not the end all be all of a person's existance, they should only be there to make your life situation even better. learn how to be without her and appreciate being single, because she sucks and compared to being in a sketchy relationship being single actually rules pretty hardcore. then when you dont feel like NEED wimmenz (and her more speciffically) , go find yourself a new fling and if you two hit it off and make a relationship happen then kudos, life is good.

3. teo

teo . => ? => !

Just because the relationship didn't go anywhere doesn't mean you haven't taken anything away from it. I'm thankful for my past relationships because they taught me things about me and about how life works. I consider that to be a good return on investment.