so i really don't understand women at all

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by untoastytoast, Nov 9, 2009.

1. untoastytoast

untoastytoast The Glory Days

yeah what's new right? well i thought i had this girl figured out. she texts me quite a bit, seems like she is into me, and then when i hang out with her, she barely talks to me or holds a conversation and will walk away from me mid-sentence while i'm talking. wtf mate??? i don't understand haha

2. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

you aren't compatible. :dunno:

if you can't talk about anything then whats the point?

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

don't worry, we have trouble understanding ourselves too!

4. Aww_Kittah_Aww

Aww_Kittah_Aww Active Member

your body language maybe?

Maybe she feels akward with you in person?

:dunno:

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

this that and the other thing.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That's the problem with people who talk via text all the time; they have nothing interesting to say in person and have no social skills.

Sounds like a dud-onto the next!

7. untoastytoast

haha yeah all of the above stuff is what i figured, so i basically says to myself "time to move on, this isn't working". but she keeps texting me and i don't want to be a dick and ignore her because chances are i'll see her again at some point through my friends.

8. untoastytoast

wtf:rofl:

some things i will never understand i suppose.

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:dunno:

Hes not kidding

10. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Bitches is crazy.

That's all you need to know.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  11. themolsen

themolsen New Member

read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

it's a good start...

12. untoastytoast

bitches is crazy.

13. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Fixed.

14. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

picture the devil, master of deceit... thats the closest ive come to understanding them

15. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

not to mention its a crock of shit.

16. themolsen

themolsen New Member

not all of it. there's lots of useful info in there. considering this guy doesn't even realize ignoring a woman to a certain extent will likely make her want you more, it'll probably be life-changing

17. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

girls are just like that in person. They act totally different in person than they do over txt message/online. its wierd.

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

That's a load of horseshit. You really need to get with the times and realize that texting isn't all that bad. :ugh:

The cousin that I talk about all the time, who I consider to be one of the best people I know of with women, who is pretty much the life of the party, texts like a fucking fiend.

Anyway, to the OP, you are friendzoned. Never judge a girl but what she says to you (either through text, word of mouth, or on the phone). Judge her by her actions. A good litmus to tell if a girl is into you? Check your dick...if it's in her pussy, then she is into you. ;)

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh: oh Viper...

I'm talking about young people. People who have grown up through the texting age. Your cousin is old and had many years to hone his social skills before becoming a text addict. I'm specifically referring to people under 25 who resort to ONLY texting new people they meet from the start.

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

And it's still horseshit. :dunno:

I could say the same thing about the telephone.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

You could, but getting to know someone via the telephone is still far better than through text.

On the telephone you have to think on your feet. You can't take 2 hours to reply to a question like you can on text, or take as long as you'd like to think up the "perfect" reply after 3 text drafts that you delete. Thinking on your feet is essential in social situations. You can't hear tone and inflection in a text like you can talking on the phone. People can lie just about anything when they are texting-where they are, who they are with, what they are doing, etc.-where as on the phone you can hear just about anything in the background usually.

Those are just a few of the things that immediately came to mind.

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

So, with all the time you spend here in the Vag, by your logic, you must be a social dwarf. :mamoru:

Or maybe, you could open your mind just a teensey weensey bit and realize that leaning on texts like a crutch is the problem, and not the act of texting itself--despite how old you are or what generation you grew up in.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: You really are incredibly dense tonight, aren't you?

This entire time (and in the past) I've been fighting against just that. I have no problem texting here and there for small or even larger insignificant things, but in terms of meeting someone and then using texts to literally get to know someone is just retarded, sad and proof that person has weak social skills. How many times do I have to say that for it to get across?

And if I'm a social dwarf because of my participation on this forum what does that make you? :rofl:

I don't know about you, but social skills have always been one of my strongest points. I can walk into a room of strangers and have no issue talking and making friends with just about everyone in the room :dunno: Communication was my major for a reason, and the thing I hate the most about the youth of today is that by the time they are in their 20's none of them will have any idea how to actually speak to each other in person.

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No, this entire time everytime someone even mentions the word "texting" you froth at the mouth like some sort of rabid bulldog. I'm just saying to chill the fuck out. We get it, you hate texting. :hsugh: :mamoru:

I'm pretty sure you're here more than me these days. :dunno:

But that wasn't my point. My point in one breathe you criticize texting, but the same shit you criticize is the same type of shit that goes on here. And by your logic, with the amount of time you spend here, you *should* be a social dwarf. But obviously you turned out ok, able to make friends and leap buildings in a single bound (except when it comes to girls I guess :o).

Well, I'm the same way. Of course, I'm still developing that ability, but over the past 6 months or so, I've become the type who can talk to strangers pretty easily.

And what you're not realizing is that most of these "youth" of which you speak, aren't social recluses. These youth have just as much social interaction as we did. The difference? is that in those moments where they are bored, instead of playing nintendo like we did :mamoru: they are texting and facebooking each other. If anything, they are far more ADVANCED at social interaction than we ever were because THAT'S ALL THEY DO.

25. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

i agree with you. i'm 20 and i realized a lot of people my age really can't hold a conversation these days or they're just sorta awkward cuz they do most of their interaction via texting and stuff. sometimes i see groups of people sitting together barely communicating with each other but texting away lol its so pathetic but thats our generation i guess :dunno: