So i need some help.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bsballman17, Feb 18, 2005.

1. bsballman17

bsballman17 Guest

So I am 20 years old and I recently got involved with this 30 something year old women , married with 2 kids. She really likes me apparently and basically wants to have sex with me. So i had no plans other then sex with this womem just for the sheer thrill of hooking up with a hott milf. Anyway i was talking to her neice hte other night and kinda flirting apparently this women got mad and whatever and started on this high school bullsh*t like she was jealous or something. Didnt really spect this from a 30 something year old women but it happenned. Apprently she was thinking of our relationship as more? I dont know but it was kinda f*cked up I think. Any suggestions on how I should handle it from here on out? :squint:

2. kaygee08

kaygee08 Get me a Jäger Drip, Nurse!!!

Run....Fast

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

stop seeing her!

4. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Women will be women. Run away, quickly. Get out before it becomes a nightmare. I was out after the first time I had sex with the 30-year-old I met in a night class. DIdn't ever see her again, until I dropped something off for my mom (who is an aerobics instructor) and saw her in the class. :eek3:

5. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

yeh, it sounds like the sex won't be worth the drama.