TAT So I need some help with some ink ideas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XTREME COCKSUCKER, Apr 30, 2008.

1. XTREME COCKSUCKER

XTREME COCKSUCKER New Member

I'm a triplet and have for a very long time wanted to get a tattoo dedicated to my brothers and most likely my parents as well. For a good amount of time I planned to get a half sleeve that consisted of an octopus on my shoulder for one of my brothers, a hammerhead shark on my bicep for my other brother, and two seahorses in the shape of a heart on the back of my arm for my parents. But for some reason lately I've found myself not so stoked on the idea and have decided to devote some more time to thinking about a good design.
    So that brings me to my question: can anyone think of anything cool that comes in threes? I was considering the three stooges, but I really don't like tattoos of people, particularly portraits. I'm at a loss here. There's no real rush; I know that when I figure out what it is, I'll know it and it'll hit me like a ton of bricks like my other tattoos have, but I figure a little inspiration can't help. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

2. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Are you past the idea of simply working their names into some other design that you like?

3. XTREME COCKSUCKER

:dunno: Depends on what the design is. I like the idea of a tree actually...maybe a 1/4 sleeve that has branches reaching onto my chest, with my parents' initials etched into the tree, but I can't figure out how to integrate my brothers into it.
    I really want to do something that is representative of being one of three, you know what I mean?

I'm not a visually creative person, I can never think of great tattoos like some of the really creative ones I've seen.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  4. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

[​IMG]

Something like that could be cool. If it was made a whole lot cooler obviously.

5. XTREME COCKSUCKER

:dunno: I'm looking more for actual things like animals or whatever, I'm not really into abstract designs for tattoos.

6. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

fair enough

7. syrup

syrup Guest

The tree with your parents as the roots and siblings as the branches sounds kinda cool.

Or you could always do a flow chart

8. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

If your parents initials are "carved" into the tree, you could add 3 apples to the branches. Thats what i've been kicking around for a tattoo of mine.

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

shark highfiving a gorilla

shark riding an elephant

10. guppy

guppy New Member

didn't you originally want a japanese pseudo wave too or something along those lines? And the only other triplet things I can think of are like celtic symbols or the triple goddess sign?!?

11. J

J Active Member

dude. thanks. now i know what to get next. srsly, i :bowdown: to you

12. Smiker89

Smiker89 New Member

rofl holy shit, when and why did they change your name?