SRS So I need some help v dating

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TwistedMind, Mar 9, 2008.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Ok so I meet this chic through craigslist like 3 weeks ago.

We talk back and forth all the time and she calls me to say good morning / good night etc.

So, when we hooked up the first night we had the standard talks. What are your dreams and goals, what are you looking for out of a relationship etc etc.

She tells me shes just wanting to date and have a good time. See what develops. Thats cool with me I say.

So since then we have gone out like 5 times and seriously we talk to each other for like at least 2 hours a day, not counting all the texts back and forth. Shared our deepest secrets yada yada.

She tells me about how she was almost raped when she was 19 and only saved because her brother came home and caught the guy in the process. she was in ICU the dude beat her so bad. So she has these trust issues. And I could expect to find out where she lives probably no sooner than 2 or 3 months down the road. Its cool, shes a cool chic seems to be worth the commitment to get to know her that well.

Well last week she changes jobs and meets a dude at the new job. Cool with me we talked about it, I advized her against workplace relationships and we left it there.

To make it clear i completly belive her when she says shes not trying to sleep around, so unless i hear a solid convincing argument to the contrary im going to continue to belive that. And no I have not slept with her.

Well I call her this morning talk for a few and she tells me shes going to ihop for breakfast. I leave it there i dont want to know who shes going with, thats not something I want to talk about with a girl im interested in.

Well anyways she calls me around noon when she gets home. we chat for a few and go about our daily buisness.

I text her around 2 to see what shes up to and shes says hanging out, I ask where she says her house. Was a funny way she said it and it took her forever to respond so was like who are you hanging with?

Shes with dude at her place. Im like ok cool talk to you later.

Anyways fast forward to a little while ago i asked her what was up with that whole I cant trust you to know where I live for 3 months crap and dude you meet a week ago is chilling in your place.

She says because she meet me on the net im less trustworthy. I tell her you came to my house alone, at 9 pm the first time we met, if I was going to rape, murder, or any other thing to you I would have did it then.

Anyways long convo short shes all like ill tell you where i live. I decline and tell her all I want is a even footing with this other dude.

So, my question to OT is what the fuck do I do now?

Do I cut my losses and bail the fuck out right now because she lied to me or do I stick it out and see what happens?

I kind of want to do both

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

she sounds like a whore.... lol you should prolly abort.

taking women with baggage = future of unhappiness. theres a lot of normal girls out there

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I would say fuck this shit and bail out, she's clearly eating two bisquits at the same time. She wasn't considerate of your feelings in bringing him to her place, and her doing so only means she's interested in the guy.

:hs:

4. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

ok, so we talked again and I was all like. You know this really dosn't work for me. I have issues with being compared to another guy. Where I come from you date for awihle and see what happens. Then move on to another.

She was all but I like you, why do you not want to talk to me anymore. Why is me saying I like you not good enough for you, I thought we agreed to see what happens.

wtf

5. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

Cut it off. By the way it sounds, you came into this with intentions of being a good guy, and she doesn't seem willing to give you the same respect. Like yuppy said, there are a lot of normal girls. Trust your gut.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

run like the wind

7. spiller

spiller New Member

ive been in a similar situation like this before. one guy will never be enough for girls like this, they will always be looking around/open to consider a better offer NO matter how good they have got it.

i left it too late and was owned in the end. cut your losses and rid yourself of her before it goes too far otherwise it will be too late and you too will be owned.

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Move on. First of all, you guys are talking WAAAAY too much considering that you just met 3 weeks ago. Do you not have a life of your own? Why do you need to talk to her so much? Second of all, do you really want to be with someone who is dumb enough to go to a random internet guy's house alone after she was supposedly almost raped? If that was true then she would be a lot more cautious than she is being. Something's not right here.

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

i would just start ignoring her

10. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

btw meeting chicks on craigslists?

11. Yuppy

lol i dont even have to go there.

12. Mangina

Mangina New Member

You sound like her "backup". Just get the fuck away from her and don't look back.

13. Yuppy

:werd:

if you were less emotionally attached i'd say stick around and keep her on your team, but since she would be your only one you dont want to draft a team with a player who is about to be traded

14. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

haha i just looked at craigslists, after seeing this thread.. and emailed someone.. no real info, just to see what it comes back with... i've never tried this before... lol

15. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

bow out. its not worth it.

16. TysonLee

TysonLee New Member

how much do you like this girl? is she worth your energy to try and compete with this guy for her? i honestly would just bail out now before you get to deep.

17. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

holy shit... you listen to crystal castles...

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you two aren't exclusive, she's dating multiple guys, what's the problem?

Until two people sit down and agree to be exclusive, they should always assume that when they aren't together, the other person might be out with someone else. It's called having a life, and making the best use of your time.

19. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Exactley.

Jesus, you all are taking this too fucking seriously. So she had some guy over to her house... a dick move after what she told you, but it's no reason to get fucking upset :ugh:

Why don't YOU go date OTHER girls as well... sounds like you're pretending you're in a relationship with her.

Relax. Get to know her. But keep your options OPEN.

20. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

She has trust issues but is meeting people off of Craiglist? She could be lying to you.

21. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

sounds like she needed someone to boost her confidence and you were it and now that she met someone "better" you're out. she'll wanna keep you around for the boost from time to time so it's your choice to bail or to put up with it. choose wisely because one choice will drive you insane until you get fed-up and drop her ass.

22. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

why not? I was bored saw a decent add and sent a email. I see no issue wit it

23. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Interesting responces. Please keep them coming.

24. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

I dunno about you but I consider the fact that we havent ran out of shit to say in 3 weeks of talking as much as we do a good thing.

You are assuming I initiate all the calls. Its about a even split between me and her contacting each other.

I have my own life.

The whole rape / trust / bull shitting me is why i made the post in the first place.

25. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

She not the only thing on my plate.