So I need advice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zackkahry, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Zackkahry

Zackkahry New Member

I've seen this girl a few times, she's fairly awesome and we always seem to click. We went on a few dates, and also just had movie nights at my house or at her house and hung out, it's always a good time. So I imagine things are good for the both of us.

I've tried to make a move twice, both times i kissed her, but it seemed one sided. It's at the point now where I would like to talk to her about this.

wtf do I do? I'm enjoy hanging out with her a lot, but I'm not going to invest much more time and energy if I've been friendzoned or some such nonsense, and being blunt I'm planning on bringing this up fairly directly, but I don't know how to broach this subject without coming off as someone who just wants to get into her pants.

And advice on what I should do? As far as I'm concerned, she either wants to take things further or she doesn't. I'm not worried about ruining things if she doesn't want to so I'm not going to avoid the subject just so we can be friends.

Am I screwed? I feel like the next time I see her I need to approach this topic (and being hard headed i probably will, unless you guys have some great advice for me) So the most pertinant question is 'how?' and the lesser question is 'should I?'

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why would you talk about it? It won't change anything. If she was into you, she would have kissed back. Either give it a few more dates, or move on.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

"i like hanging out with you and all, but i'm really looking for us to be more than just friends. i'm getting some mixed signals from you. do you feel the same way?"

4. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I'd go with that. If you feel comfortable with her, and you've tried to kiss her, saying this shouldn't be a big deal. Nothing worse than a cuntrag that is leading you on.

5. Zackkahry

Zackkahry New Member

Because I'm not taking her out to dinner because i like paying for it, or hanging out with her because I need a friend. I'm doing these things because I hope things are going to progress. If they are not, I'll still hang out with her, but I wont be buying her meals.

6. Zackkahry

Zackkahry New Member

You are awesome, this is perfect :bowdown:

7. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Follow kiri's advice, being straight up is definitely the way to go with this.