SRS so i miss my husband....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Radiohead, May 12, 2005.

1. Radiohead

Radiohead Everything in its right place...

i only get to see him one week out of the month cause my ex is taking me to court for custody of our 5yr old. and i can't take him out of state(i live in tx)so i stay three weeks in mississhitty :greddy: and one week in texas. i'm torn :wtc: between my son and my husband. i just wish this shit was over... oh yeah and for some reason i can't find a job that will let me have one week off to go out of town :rolleyes: . life is going down hill right now. when it rains it pours cause now i'm having car problems. i know everthing will be ok but it's waiting for that to happen that gets me sooooo down :(

2. :smile:

:smile: New Member

everything gets bad before it gets better but it will, just look at the good side of things for the time being & try not to let things stress you as much, it will only add more pain & suffering to an already shitty situation...& good luck with the custody case, hope everything works out

3. Radiohead

Radiohead Everything in its right place...

yeah you are right... everything does get bad before it gets good again. somebody once told me that years ago :hs: but it's the fact that i have to wait. i have to fucking wait for a god damn court date that when it is set i'm sure will atleast be 3 or 4 months from now. it's costing us soo much money. i just miss my family....

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you put your heart into this fight ,there is nothing you cannot achieve. Your fight for your son is more then worthwhile the effort, and in mean time your husband w ill come and support you thru this whole odeal with your ex. Meanwhile just try to do your best to let the lose ends come together. Now don't worry about the car, just get it to a local garage, or ask your husband on what to do with it, im sure he will have a proper and logical answer, that will set your heart at easy.

(hugs) :hug: , take care and hang in there, even tho its not always easy.

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

if you can get a casual or temp job with an agency, you can pretty much come and go as you please!!

(as far as I know!!)

works for me :p

also, you could probably get work in either state, whenever it suits you!!

just take a look around!! there might be some work for you to do somewhere ;)