So I met this girl, we made out and now she keeps messaging me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GiantRutgersFan, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Over the weekend I met this girl at a bar. We hung out for about a half hour and ended up making out. And that was it. we exchanged #s and that was it. She also goes to college a couple hours away and was just home for the weekend. Also she is still 20.

But she keeps on texting me and calling me. Being the nice guy I am I responded and we talked and whatnot.

Long story short is that I talked to her on the phone for over 2 hours the other night and this girl keeps sending me dirty text messages :bigthumb:

Like she has already told me how she wants to deep throat my cock, loves to give blowjobs, sent me pics of her tits, said she wants me to titfuck her, etc

Did I strike gold or what? Am I possibly missing something? This girl is decent looking as well. Not great, but a solid 6/10.

But I mean damn bro. I never even fucked a girl on the first date. This girl I talked to in person for under an hour and she is already wanting me to bang her lol.

And now the problem is that she aint gonna be in the area until December 19 when her college ends the semester.

Any advice? Am I missing something? Any advice for when I see her in person again?

2. focalBlur

focalBlur your does not equal you're

RUN!

She has got issues fo sho!

if you you mess around with her anymore she will latch on!

3. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

When she comes back nail her.

I don't see the issue? If she's sending you all this sexual stuff she obviously wants you and it seems to me she is more interested in a sexual relationship at the moment more than anything. I would nail her and then deal with whatever bs she might throw your way afterwards.

4. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

strong NO to focalblur above...

op: don't forget that girls can be MUCH (and will be) MUCH dirtier when there is a real disqualifier, like you're not gonna see each other for a while ebecuase you're far away. that's why you'll get more indicators of interest, for example, when a girl has a bf and she knows you know about it. that said, hump her

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Why a no?

He doesn't live near her so he has a good out if she get's attached and at this point it seems her interest is mostly sexual and at least that way he can feel as if he didn't lead her on.

What do you mean by dirtier? Like she's a whore and gets around a lot?

6. ware_ru

i meant to the post above you, sorry bud

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Oh, my bad.

8. Also I want to add that I had a 2-3 hour phone convo with this girl the other night. And that aint normal for me lol. I dont think I have ever spent more then 30 minutes on the phone with any girl before this. And it was actually enjoyable.

So that is something to consider. I mean we will see.

9. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

1) Have you ever been an LTR? How can be in an LTR and never spend more than 30min on the phone :eek3:

2) What did you guys talk about. Was it mostly her discussing how badly she wanted you, or was it more personal stuff?

3) It actually sounds like you might like her a bit. Are YOU able to mess around with her and not get attached when she leaves for school again January?

10. ware_ru

i think the op is like 18 or some shit

11. 1. Yea. I been in 2 LTRs (over 6 months). One was in college where the girl lived across the hall from me. So I pretty much never had phone convos of more then 5 minutes with her. But the other was in HS and I just never did. I am not big on talking on the phone.

2. mostly personal stuff. I mean I hardly knew her, so I guess there was a lot to talk about.

3. I hardly even know her... I certainly am not attached to her. definitely not a problem.

12. nah I just turned 21 bro

13. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

Just have fun... and just be honest with her. She can't complain that you duped her if you tell her you don't want a LTR right now.

Sounds like you're interested in this girl, so just see where it goes.

14. shrew

shrew OT Supporter

piitv...piitb... then piitm

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

More like you struck gold on finding a skanky clingy girl :hsugh:

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Tell her to give you A call or A message when she is back in town.

17. kiri

kiri New Member

bang her if you want... but make sure you wrap it up :o

18. Dwnhillracer15

Dwnhillracer15 :420: Paintball Crew

she might be a clinger...tell her wat you want and go from there

19. Marmot

Marmot Guest

Post the pics

20. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl: I can't believe it took this long for someone to say that.

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

post the pics so we can judge if u should let her deep throat your cock or not

22. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Having "Hit it and Quit it" b4 i suggest you try to decrease the messages and talk enough so that you can have it when you want it and break time when she is back you disrespect her all over the place in the bedroom. Girls like this you can do what you want any time and they love it. any thing you have wanted to do... just do it. I had one like this for a summer... best summer ever!!! but she was a 9.5 and i dont know what happened to her...

23. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

:fawk:

what he said

24. Marmot

Marmot Guest

:werd:

Even non-nudes :x:

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I'm not saying you are attached... I'm just saying watch yourself. I am just going off the fact that you are 21 and been in 2 LTR's and apparently NEVER been on the phone longer than 30min and with this girl you were on the phone for 2 hours talking about person shit. And you also mentioned you hated being on the phone with girls, but THIS particular girl was actually quite enjoyable to be on the phone with.

I could be totally wrong, but it kinda sounds like getting interested.

Either way, cut back on the talking if you don't want a relationship but there's no reason not to hook up with her when she comes back. Have a month-long sexual fling, and then she goes back away to school and all is good.

Unless she is a stage-5 clinger and drops out of school or transfers to be closer to you :rofl::rofl:
    (had it happen to a friend)