So I met this girl and...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JuniorH, May 25, 2007.

1. JuniorH

JuniorH New Member

I introduced myself to this girl a few days ago and when I saw her again today I stuck around to talk to her for a bit. She is really pretty and she seemed really cool today.

As we are talking I find out that she is just graduating high school this year and that she is only 17 years old. I am 22 and out of college and I'm wondering if I should date her/hang out with and see how it goes.

I know the age difference isn't that big but we are at very different places in our lives right now. She is just about to start college and I have been done for about 8 months. I'm definitely not wanting to be in a serious relationship with anyone at the moment. But she seems nice and I'm thinking that it would be fun to get to know her more. I'm just having a hard time getting over the age difference.

What do yall think?

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

If it's legal and you don't lead her on, and you don't lead her on or lie to her about what she should expect from you, through errors of commission or omission, hit it.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*waits for the "stage 5 clinger" thread*

4. 22 an 17, get over yourself. This is pitiful, now that you have had your brief second to get over it, go hit it, if it's legal.

5. JuniorH

JuniorH New Member

Yeah its legal, but like I said the thing I'm hung up on is she is just NOW graduating high school and starting college and I'm out of college and livin' my life you know.

Actually the more I think about it I'm being pretty stupid. I'm just going to get to know her better and see how it goes.

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I was in this scenario a few weeks back. Met an amazingly cool, and hot as hell girl at a friends party. Took the time to get to know her that night, then at the end of the night figured out she just turned 19 - Canada just removed OAC (grade 13), but students are allowed to take it anyway if they aren't ready for College/Univ. This freaked me out, because I was seriously attracted to the girl, but her age made me want to run for the hills. In the end I concluded that we were in completely different parts of our lives (I am only a bit older then you), and it had a very very very low chance of working out because odds are I am not willing to put up with her 'growing up' (for lack of a better description). Mind you I don't keep girls around for long, but that doesn't mean I don't choose carefully/sleep with anything that comes my way - I am very very picky and don't lead people on. So her age/place in life ended up making me stay away. I hope I remember to call her in a few years though :naughty:

7. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I agree with the whole not too big of an age difference, but at different stages of life. When I graduated high school I was dating someone who had been out of college a year, and it strained the relationship alot. I was growing up and experiencing/finding things that he had done 4 or 5 years prior. I honestly think this was a major cause of the arguments we frequently had that eventually caused our break up.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The answer to your question is already in your head. Your brain is telling you "we are at two different places in our lives right now, it wouldn't be that great".

I guarantee that it wouldn't take very long before the age/life place difference thing shows up and makes things feel awkward.

Her life will revolve around school...yours won't. Not to mention that she would probably get into all the college drama...

This is just what I know from personal experience.