So I met a girl from Myspace

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

At some point in time I randomly added this girl on Myspace. We progressed through all the steps that one would take when meeting somebody offline (talking on AIM, talking on the phone, etc). She told me she would be at a bar in town with some friends and that I should stop by. So I did. We hung out for about an hour (she was the DD and looking after a drunk friend) before she had to go. We continued to talk after we met, but not as much. She claims that she is very busy with school. She is a Music Education major at my college and tutors high school and middle school students as part of her student teaching program in addition to performing in orchestral concerts on campus and in the local area. In the past, I've discovered that being "busy" is a reason a woman could give a guy that she doesn't want to see much of anymore. However, I know that she visits my Myspace page on average of once a day. She's a reasonably attractive girl, smart and very level headed. I don't want to come straight out and ask her why she's on my page so much, so what other angle could I take on this girl?

2. krondo

krondo New Member

be straight forward with her, ask her if she's really busy or if she just doesn't like you (like that or even as a friend). maybe she likes you as a friend but not quite boyfriend material?

3. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i've met people in person that i've met online...some have become great friends...others...well, i'll admit that i've used the "busy" excuse before. but i would definitely be straight up with her and find out what her issue is...if she can't give you a straight answer then just leave her be and move on to someone new

4. ddcspeed

ddcspeed New Member

just ask and find out.

5. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

that seems a little too straight forward...try a variation

how about 'hey i liked hanging out w/ you but i know youre busy, i'd like to go out again/get to know you better, give me a call if you ever have time

if she calls your golden if not she's prob not interested or really is too busy,either case you should move on

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Being busy doesn't always mean that they don't want to see you.

7. netkilla

netkilla Guest

she saw you and isnt really interested in you in a bf/gf kinda way.. but she still wants to be friends it sounds like?

8. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

If she were interested she would make time.

If you want to MAKE her interested, start teasing her: "Hey you visit my page every day... you totally have a crush on me don't you. Sorry girl you're out of luck. I have extremely high standards. Unless you can cook... you have no chance with me... Oh and you have to be rich. I need to support my lavish lifestyle" etc (Typical Dave D stuff).

9. PerfX

PerfX New Member

That is a terrible rendition of his stuff.

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Cute. That's quoted from one of his programs.