So I meet this girl through a mutual friend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eddie Brock, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

She saw my myspace page and was instantly attracted to me :cool:so our mutual friend says "I know someone who digs you" so I ask to see who shes talking about... I look at her page and think she's quite attractive and ask our mutual friend for her #... we text ea. other and aim ea other for about a week...i tried to set up a date and she says "I'm a little reluctant to go on a date with you because on your myspace page it says that you're in a relationship" (which i was) so I tried playing it off as if I was in an open relationship... It worked!:naughty: (In my defense I was in a relationship that felt like something was missing and wanted to see what else was out there... Yeah, "I wanted to have my cake and eat it too")

So I eventually convince her to go out on a date. We went to a local trendy bar where we had great convo and soon after went for a walk along the pier overlooking the NYC skyline. She calls me up sometime during the following week and invites me over to her apt. to watch a movie in which I gladfully accepted:hsd:. Yet another date that went extremely well... I think to myself "She just might be the one" Dates come and go and we have a great time in all of them, but for some reason I notice that she seems to be playing hard to get. I think to myself "Shit, shes playing the hard to get game now! Why?" So I played along not giving her as much attention as she would like me to in the hopes that it would make her quit the childish games... didnt work... i eventually ask her why has she been acting so strangely and she says "I just think its weird that you are in a relationship and the fact that you have so many girls on your myspace page doesnt help the situation" :greddy: I eventually lost my patience with playing these mindless childish games and told her to go fuck herself:o We didnt speak for a while and she out of nowhere sends me a message wishing me and my family happy holidays and saying that she misses me. I fell into the trap and responded... we spoke for a few days and I asked her if she would like to go on another date... she said shell call me on the following day.... its been 2 weeks and still no call :eek3:... wondering what you guys would do... would you call her or would you just say "Fuck it!" I'm asking myself why would she do that? To see if I was still into her? I wish she wasnt so hot! I wouldnt give a shit....

2. 7960

7960 New Member

You're in a relationship,
    you lied to her that it's an open relationship,
    you withheld attention to get her to pay more attention
    she called you on dating her while you're in a relationship............
    .................and SHE'S playing childish games?

:wtf:

She knows you're lying so she's reluctant to date you because only assholes do that. Break up with your g/f who you obviously don't want to be with anyway and then call her and tell her you broke up with your "open relationship g/f" and would like another date.

Guaranteed she'll say yes.

3. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

I was in a relationship, but broke it off due to having these feelings for this other girl (having feelings for other girls in general) while we were still on speaking terms... I guess I'll "swallow my pride" and give her a call

4. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

My question is why would she call/text/email saying that she "Fucked up" and then half ass it? Is she trying to play hard to get or she is genuinely upset at the aformentioned?

5. 7960

7960 New Member

Only she knows.

Break up with your g/f and give this other one a call.

6. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

Will do :x:

7. darkjedi

darkjedi Muay Thai expert

"hey, Sorry that I haven't called you in a bit because I've been out quite a bit now that I have all this free time being single and all. But I remember what a great time we had walking along NYC and that great time at your place. I'm busy friday, but lets get together this weekend for some good conversation over dinner.. I know people get busy and it would be a shame if we never got to see each other again."

8. Swerve

Swerve OT Supporter

ring her, just go balls out with it.

9. You poor fucking cheating pig.

10. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic --> Vag

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

newsflash kiddo.

She has standards. The fact that you asked her out while still in a relationship (even if she thought it was an open relationship) turned her off.

That's a big deal. You're probably not going to recover from that negative impression.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Grow up
    2. Stop talking to her like she's your girlfriend until you BREAK UP WITH YOUR ACTUAL GIRLFRIEND, you douchebag
    3. "Gladfully" is not a word :hsugh:
    4. You aren't even her boyfriend and she's already insecure as fuck about you just having girls on your Myspace page. This is really because she doesn't trust you one bit and most likely never will.
    5. This girl is not "the one," please :rolleyes:

13. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

So lets summarize things.

You lied to her because you wanted some extra play on the side. She didn't trust you because you were in a relationship and had girls plastered all over your myspace. You lied to her about the terms of the relationship, and her, probably being a halfway intelligent individual figured out that you were lying. She lost interest because she didn't want to be with a liar/cheater and you exploded on her.

Figure out what you really want, and move on.

14. Sirius

Sirius OT Supporter

You're a piece of shit if you're doing this behind your GF's back, FYI.

15. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Well he said he broke up with her because he had feelings for other girls...BUT he is still a piece of shit for going after other girls while in a relationship.

16. Guz200sx

:ugh: You are fucked up for going behind your girlfriends back and messing with other girls.

She prolly had legit feelings for you but realized she does not want to be with a scumbag.

17. Sirius

Sirius OT Supporter

Didn't catch that. I'll let my statement stand though.

18. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

thanks for all the feedback negative and positive...

19. alo816

alo816 New Member

You are a dick sir. You should have atleast ended your relationship before dating her in the first place.

20. damM3

damM3 Active Member

asshole

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol @ everyone crying and whining and bitching and moaning because eddie brock wants some extra poon

22. Guz200sx

so what happened? did you call her??

23. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

I ended up texting her with a generic "How have you been?". I didnt receive a response, so I sent her a text asking her why after everything was initially said and done she would write me, call me, etc. and then leave it in limbo. I told her I would like to meet up so we can discuss what is going through both our minds and if not we could obv. just leave it where it's at... havent rcvd any feedback... so its prob attributed to her thinking I'm a scumbag... which I deserve... lesson learned...

24. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

I thought the same thing... so lesson learned... moving on... :sadwavey:

25. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

only drama queens can have this much drama before they're even in a relationship.