so i made a girl cry...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Jun 15, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

i said some things... forgot specifics, but in my mind, it wasn't mean or anything.... nothing like "you are the worst friend", it was more like "you're kinda different from the rest of my friends"

and through some playing around with words, she managed to get "i hate you" or something like that out of what i said..
    i tried to save myself telling that's not what i meant, but seems like eevrything i said just gets transformed into something worse "fuck off", or "haah you suck"

convo ended with her saying she doesnt want to be my friend anymore and was crying when i called her....

what now? please avoid giving me the answer of just letting her go, anyone could think that one up, haha

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Give it a few days and apologize...

You shouldnt just let go, every girl goes through days like this (usually on a monthly basis)

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

you guys in hs? if so, she'll hold a grudge for a day or two then everything will blow over. give it a few days, then appologize. if she doesnt get over it, shes either immature or youre not being staight about your side of the convo.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yea sounds alot like typical HS drama. I dont ever see why people miss that...

5. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

yea i know what you mean... i had a lot of family stuff going on and I asked my gf (who i'd been dating for 3 1/2 months) for a little space, cuz she had been over EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT! and she started crying and whining... I felt bad, but I HAD to do it, for my sanity and for my family reasons, last thing i needed was her getting yelled at too (my parents vent at anyone they come in contact with, talk about instable i know)... then 1 month later we ended up breaking up cuz she ran off with one of my friends in the middle of a convo we were having and we got in a fight and i broke it off...

thank god... but i don't think I have EVER moved on quicker.... oh well...

then she started seeing a theripst and a counselor and blamed it all on me... haven't talked to her in 4 months

HS drama is a bitch, that's why I don't make it...

6. who?

who? Guest

no.
    but at one point i ddi say she was acting immature about all of this, but she wouldnt believe any of it.
    I was thinking of apologizing today (which is the next day), is that too soon? should i wait it out or no?

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Well you could tell her that everyone you have told about the situation asked if she was a little HS emo girl...but that would probably make things worse :rofl:

You know her better than we do, if you think she is cooled down by now then go for it...apologize today, if she doesnt except try tomorrow. Do this until you get tired of it/her...

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

oh when you appologize dont just say you are sorry say something like "im sorry, i fucked up saying that stuff was really wrong of me"

even if you are lying your ass off and you didnt really say anything bad it will help... but dont make any promises of "Ill never do it again" or anything cause she probably doesnt want to hear any promises from you and will make your appology seem false...

9. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I agree don't just say your sorry. Tell her that you didn't mean what you said in the way that she took it at all and that her friendship means a lot to you.

(Obviously it does or you wouldn't be here asking for help with this). Just tell her the truth. Tell her how you feel and if she can't take what you have to say to her rationally and maturely tell her that you aren't willing to continue the conversation (and live up to it.) If she's worth anything and mentally stable she will get over it.

If she is so irrational to hold a grude over something you say she twisted then... well... you have a lot of work and years of butt kissing to look forward to.