So I know this chick...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I've known her since she was 15. I was 18 when we met. We hung out but never ever expressed feelings for one another. We always maintained a brother/sister type relationship.

Tonight I saw her again for the first time in 6 years. We went to a club together. Well, me, 2 of her friends and my friend.

She was so happy to see me. Even said I looked hot.

I've never known how to play this one. I'm pretty sure she just looks at me as a good friend but she's so hot and I've always got along so well with her that I want to take it to the next level...

How should I go about doing it? As I left the club tonight she said, "First one to wake up calls the other, okay?".

I want her so badly... Help!

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

play it cool

3. swenjj

swenjj New Member

As I left the club tonight she said, "First one to wake up calls the other, okay?".

so did you call her?

4. Elaine

Elaine New Member

Call her. Chit chat. Arrange to meet up later in the week. Something low key like coffee with friends. Have a good time. Catch up. Ask her out again, this time as a real date date. Do dinner. See how it goes...

good luck.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

we can hope he didnt. You want her to call you and her to want you if you want this to work. Next step is to dance with her at the club and get dirty or what not to show her your attitude.

6. swenjj

swenjj New Member

show her you are an ass by not calling ,then getting dirty with her next time you see her? yeah,great advice:ugh:

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

There is nothing wrong with calling her first. Just talk to her on the phone like you should talk to a girl on the phone. Keep it brief, use it to set up a meeting in person, and be the first one to get off the phone.

If you're not a good dancer, then don't dance with her. Try to avoid taking her to any clubs in general. She'll most likely be with her friends, see people she knows, or get annoyed from yelling so you guys can hear each other.

Take her where you can get her alone to talk to her. I'd suggest the first date being somewhere like a coffee place, or somewhere you guys can just talk. Within a few days after that, set up the seduction date. All that means is set up another date where you can get a bit more romantic and physical. Honestly I love cooking dinner and inviting her over to watch a movie.

Sybian, you're a regular here, you've read all the stuff a lot of us have posted. This girl is just like any other girl. Spend an hour or two reading over some David DeAngelo or whatever material you like to read, keep yourself refreshed on the material, and just play it cool.

She said you look hot. Girl's who aren't interested say "You look nice." She wanted you to call her in the morning. ------ These are HUGE indicators of interest, and the odds of this going the way you want are stacked on your side 50 to 1.

Don't get nervous, and keep it cool.

8. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

She actually called me at 7:46 this morning. I was asleep so I didn't answer. She left a message and I called her back just now.

She was really happy to have me at the club last night and wants to see me again soon. She's going to go take care of some errands and stuff but she wants me to call back later.

She took a bunch of pictures last night and mentioned that she was showing them to her mom. They both agreed on how "cute" I still am. :)

Things couldn't be going better but it seems to be the way it always has been. We've always been at this stage but never took it any further. Guess I have to push it this time.

I actually am a pretty decent dancer and we have fun dancing together. I agree that the next step has to be a quiet place, with the two of us alone. This is the one that always got away. I'm excited to see where this is going to go. Thanks for the good advice.

9. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

that isn't that terrible of advice...

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Pic of chick?

11. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I have some but I'd rather not share them for her privacy. Just think blond haired, blue-eyed barbie doll. :)

12. swenjj

swenjj New Member

what kind of girl likes it when you dont call her after she asked you to?

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

*waits for the inevitable argument over who knows women better...women or men*

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  14. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

The kind of girls who aren't attracted to guys who come off as desperate and WAY too excited.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

nice post matt i think its your first post i agree with :big grin:

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

welcome to the dark side .

17. swenjj

swenjj New Member

all she did was say he is cute and ask him to call her, and you guys turn it into her manipulating him and feeding her own ego, and that it wont turn into anything

wow, pretty cynical:ugh:

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you must not know women :ugh:

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oopsies. Sorry guys, that post I had in here was supposed to go in another topic.

I actually had nothing to say about this thread. Please disregard the accidental post...I've deleted it anyways.

20. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Agreed. I don't want to come off that way. She's waiting for a call from me right now. I've already spoken to her once today. Not sure I should even call again until later this week.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Question, if you guys have a history then why are you "playing" her, since it seems like it would be past that point? For example a girl I've hooked up w I don't have to play to hook up with again. Unless you don't know each other well enough not to be fake I guess

22. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

You're right. That's why I called her. She didn't answer though. You're right. We're "friends". There's really no reason to play games.

23. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

lies, in for pics

just put it all on the table. I held one of these brother/sister type relationships with hopes for like 3 years. Finally just dropped the bomb... ended up going great but we were just too far apart to make a serious attempt.

If you see her this week, play it cool and then drop the bomb at the end. If it works... nice. If not, oh well

24. Pringles

Pringles New Member

actually you show her that she isn't your number one and that your a person with other interests than her. It also keeps you in her mind. I'm not even going to explain the reasons behind it. I now realize how unique his situation is and that this may not be the best way, but for club scene that normally works. You seem to be on the right track though quiet one on one to see if something clicks is the next move.

25. NCS

NCS Active Member

all you need to do at this point is keep turning up the dials when you are around her, and you win.