So I Killed....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by CyberBullets, Mar 3, 2008.

1. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

...my bluetooth mighty mouse. Guess it wasn't that mighty! The scroll completely died. Even took it apart to clean it, and nothing. :'( Oh well, shit happens. Inferior engineering at it's best.

Anyway Mac Shack, recommend me a good replacement bluetooth mouse for user $100. It will be used on a MB w/ 10.5.2.

Go! :love:

2. The1Ash10

The1Ash10 Active Member

apple store replaced my for free. I loved the MM other than that one issue, and the new one has give me no problems at all.

3. CyberBullets

That's great, but I tossed mine and want a new, different one. If I wanted the same, I would have bought one and this thread would not have existed.

4. Drloveless

Drloveless Mac Crew

do not get macmice, POS!!!! battery dies very fast, doesn t connect, and expensive. Mighty mouse is kind of the best out there. If youre really bent, i gues try logitech?

5. CyberBullets

Yeah I'm gonna head to Futureshop and pick up a few mice and see how they are. Return the ones I don't like.

6. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

logitech probably. i want my mm to die too so i can buy a new one :hs:

7. DouggieJ

DouggieJ OT Supporter

Hold your nose and buy a Microsoft laser mouse, they are actually the best IMO.

8. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Can't say I've been overly impressed with Logitech's Mac software. They've had issues with compatibility of with the OS versions and their tech support is almost non-existent. Their forums were filled with complaints and they don't even bother posting any replies. I called them and spent 30 minutes troubleshooting with them even though I explained that I had done everything they were asking me to do multiple times. Finally they told me to mail in my keyboard and mouse and they would send me a new unit. It wasn't a hardware issue at all but a driver issue, one that many of their customers were having. In the end I ended up modifying the drivers so they would work correctly.