So, I just started talking to this girl....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by itsallaboutvegas, Oct 22, 2007.

1. itsallaboutvegas

itsallaboutvegas New Member

and she works with me, but I have never felt this strongly so quickly about someone before. The story goes, she's really into me, and she pulls me aside sometimes for a few minutes just to tell me how her day is going and to hold my hand (she says it makes her feel better). We had a date tonight, and she ended up sleeping in until about 8pm, then she said she was really tired and wanted to stay in. She goes on by saying that she'll come over tomorrow to bring me coffee and breakfast (I live about 40 minutes away). So I'm talking to her on the phone for just over an hour and she tells me she just got a text from her friend saying that her friends boyfriend just broke up with her - and she has to go see her friend. As we were getting off the phone, she says "do you want me to call you when I get home, or text you?" So I said "yeah sure, but take your time - you need to be there for your friend, I'll be up late anyhow" So 4 hours later, I've yet to receive a call, and I'm just about ready for bed. Do I send her a text asking her if she's still out, or home yet, because I want to go to bed, or should I just go to bed and wait for her call. She knows I'm a really nice guy, and I don't want to give the impression that I'm too much of a push-over. If she doesn't call, should I give her a hard time about it, or just brush it off?

Thanks for all the advice in advance.

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

dont call, wait for her to call or text you.

3. itsallaboutvegas

And if she calls tomorrow apologizing that she didn't get back to me, do I act like I don't care, or be mad? I like this girl, and don't want to fuck it up

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

Act like you dont care. You two just started talking. If you come off as too serious you will defintely turn her off.

5. itsallaboutvegas

But if I act like I don't care, would I not come off as a push-over, and she'll do the same thing whenever she pleases

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

call her out on it, jokingly :hsugh:

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok, this time i actually read your post before posting. shes not interested in you sexually. welcome to friendzone, population you

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

My thoughts exactly.

9. Stev

Stev Active Member

idk, he hasnt necessarily been friendzoned yet.

Too many unknowns. For all you guys know she was up all night with her friend, or just fell asleep while talking to her and you just were not on her mind as she was getting tired. Doesnt mean anything until u have reason to think so. Jumping to conclusions is what gets people into trouble.

but on the surface, it does look like you have been friendzoned.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How should you act? :rofl: Jesus kid, you barely even know the girl and she probably stayed with her friend for a long time and didn't tell you her whereabouts....it's really not that big a deal. If you had the audacity to tell her you were angry you would come off as such an enormous wuss. I'm a girl and I would be turned off; makes you sound like you were waiting by the phone (which you probably were). It's one thing to really care about a girl, but you can't let all her actions or things she said rule your life, you need an independent life as well. Stop waiting for her to call and call her when you want.