So I just saw Matrix Reloaded *spoilers + theories *........

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by INFERNO2K, May 15, 2003.

1. INFERNO2K

INFERNO2K Made in China

Heres the thing, Bane was "infected" by Agent smith. As you now know or assume that he is now set free, why? because he is obselete. As i understand it, there are 6 levels, or 6 recursions of the matrix. Every time the one, neo, goes to the father of the matrix, he goes into the right door and starts a new matrix, thus recurscion. However, i think agent smith is neo, or he was at least "the one" for a previous version of the matrix. Think about it, he keeps going through trying to stop neo. Stop neo from doing what you ask? Hes trying to stop neo from recursing again, and again, and again..........etc.

This brings up the fact that the 'freed' minds are not really free but merely placed into another form of Matrix where they are lead to believe that they have control. Support you ask? When neo could feel the sentinals towards the end of the film, he stopped them from OUTSIDE the suposed matrix. This I concluded from the architect. telling neo that Zion had been destroyed 6 times before... That whole scene lead me to this.

2. SeanVR4

SeanVR4 Guest

well smith was an agent prior, i don't see how he could be a previous "the one"

3. Mj

Mj Anna Kournikova :yum:

The previous "one" and people who replopulated zion seem to on the council. They seemed more interested in Neo and what he was doing then the protection of Zion, by sending not 1 but 2 ships to find out whats up. Thus the council knows it is time to repopulate zion soon and Neo must make the right choise.

4. Wiggin

Wiggin I can change my text and didn't have to pay shit

The people on the coucil wouldnt be previous 'the ones' or theyd know and accept that zion would be destroyed. Previous "the ones" becomes the "prophets" that prophecy about the nest "the one"

5. e_man182

e_man182 PedoBear's Apprentice

:uh:

All the "Ones" are reintegrated with the Matrix, so they don't exist anymore. And all people in Zion are wiped out, so they too don't exist anymore. A completely new batch is made, no one crosses generation gaps. :slap: They were more interested in Neo because they believed in the prophecy.