so i just learned that my gf is/was cheating on me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Todd Bertuzzi, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

ok well it was a long distance relationship, i go to school here in vancouver (ubc), and she still lives in new york, with her family plus her "best friend"
    she explained to me a very long time ago that her "best friend" was her ex fiance and she was just living with him/them because of financial restrictions, being the poor college student i am, i couldnt help her much at all (which was something i was always ashamed of), and she told me that she wouldn't see anyone else and that she was ok with our long distance relationship, we havent lived near each other for a couple of years, and haven't seen each other in several months, and recently she had not been making much of an effort to contact me anymore, ie we stayed in touch via the internet and phone calls, and she even tried to end our relationship, she said something about it being for my own good, that she didn't want to, that she still loved me, and bullshit like that. ok, so obviously i was extremely suspicious, so i guessed her email account password (on the first try, heh) and bam, what do i see but many emails between her and her "best friend" with shit like, i love you, blah blah blah, such as this. he went to california for a friend's wedding, and here's a transcript of one of their chats when he was away:
    her: i'm fine so stop worrying. just miss you and not very hungry anyway:-\
    him: talk to ya later...... hey i'm like one of your comp boyfriends now:-D
    her: these have got to be the longest days of my life:p
    him: love you,miss you more
    him: bye bye
    her: Hey!!! You are my REAL one!!>:o
    him: :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
    her: love you mopre, miss you more....call in an hour or so:-*
    him: bye,go eat
    her: :-*:-*:-*
    her: love you!!!!
    so, basically, i've been made to look like an idiot, ignored all the warning signs and red flags, and believed she was faithful when she was not
    the thing is, i'm currently 3,000 miles away from her and him so there's jack shit i can do about it.....grrrr.....i don't know whether to feel pain or anger.....i so want to kill him....and no it wasnt an online only relationship, we used to live close to each other....

Last edited: Oct 22, 2003
  2. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

I'll keep my mouth shut here lest I be labelled a misogynist.

Sorry to hear it though, dude. It's never an easy thing to deal with.

3. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

and the thing is, most people (friends, family) are somewhat opposed to our relationship, for one reason or the other, so i was constantly defending her, and ranting about true love overcoming all obstacles, bullshit like that, so now to them i look like a complete and total jackass, like i've been used and manipulated...

4. psalm

psalm Thanks niquesuave06 for the AV

...... and your'e surprised? Sounds like she tried to let you go before you found out and got hurt and you just wouldn't have it.

When will people learn, long distance just doesn't work. Not for extended periods of time. Sorry it happened to you :(

5. willm1

willm1 They say, shark in it for the moneys.

Ouch man, I'm sorry. My vote is for planning a horrible revenge, just because I'm an asshole like that. Cheating is such a repulsive and disrespectful thing to do to someone you "love." Doesn't get much worse in my opinion.

6. illmatix

illmatix Diamond Studded Member OT Supporter

You shouldn't feel like a jackass... you were the strong one. So she's gone now.....

NEXT!!!

7. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

8. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

Hey like I said, I already have access to her email accounts so I have all the dirty info I need....

9. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

Just as well, except for the lying/cheating. She should have broken up before she did that. You can't make her "not break up", she just took the fun route. After you aren't in the picture, they're relationship is going to go down the crapper. Half of what their relationship is based on is the secrecy of it. When that isn't around, they'll get bored. The good news is that you get to be the one to break it off now. Then, go nuts and do the stuff you've been prevented from doing since you had a g/f. Have some fun, be selfish for a while. Don't let on that you know her email info, you can have some ongoing fun with that later.

10. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

Well like I said she's known the guy for a long time, almost 15 years, so I don't think they're gonna end it just because I'm gone.

EDIT: And I also mentioned they were once engaged.

But yes, I plan on some nasty revenge schemes.

11. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

hey broke up before, they'll do it again.

Got any "pictures"? Do you have her parents email address? May be time for a confession about a secret life online. :wtc:

12. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

I have pics but no nudes lol.

And I do have methods of contacting her relatives. But like I said not much point because they know who I am.

13. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

From her own email address.

14. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

Ah, I think I'd like a little more closure before I come to any rash decisions...I mean so far I haven't confronted her about it because I haven't been able to get a hold of her in almost a week...

15. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

Yea, I have a plan....

16. Todd Bertuzzi

Todd Bertuzzi New Member

Did you not read the original post? She's 3000 miles away from me and it won't be a few months til I get to see her again. I'm not wasting months just for some revenge scheme.

17. insanity911

insanity911 AHAHAHAHAH

send emails as her new bf asking for nudes if she does.. post em here.. check the sent items folder :big grin:

18. metalSand

metalSand Immaculately Conceived Member

That's a bummer, her cheating that is. I think the printed mail idea sounds pretty evil, what's your plan?

19. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

mail her a box of anthrax.

20. Quicksilver

Quicksilver Guest

Now that last was truly a brilliant comment...

Nismo, shut the fuck up and go off yourself already. Hopefully the FBI will be checking you out...

21. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

hey..i have a job for you, lick my left nut bitch.

22. KGB

KGB Guest

:rofl: I was in teh exact same situation, only that I wasnt far away. Basicly what I did was go out and beat the crap out of the dude. It wasnt his fault at all and now I had cops, judge and my parents on teh case.
    Im glad you are so far away so you dont do stupid shit U'll regret later.
    The only person you should be mad at is her. In couple month you will laugh at this shit... now go out and have some fun. Good Luck.

23. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

Haven't you heard? Revenge is a dish best served cold! As a Scorpio (the most vindictive bastards on Earth :p), I urge you to bide your time! :big grin:

24. EaC95z28

EaC95z28 New Member

i think you should play dumb since she doesnt know anything about that you know. so play it dumb and just find somebody else. like it is going to matter anyway you know. just play dumb and plan many schemes just like the poeple have said. so what if you wont see her in about 3 months do whatevery you want to inbetween and go see her do your plans and get her back. make her feel bad and everythign for sure.

25. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

she cheated not only you but herself. the most important thing is that you realize you are the better person. know this and you wont spend 3 years depressed saying to yourself "shes all i ever had, i'm nothing without her, she completes me, etc etc"