so i just found out how much of a bitch...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Jul 26, 2005.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

... this girl is that ive been CRAZY about. we've been best friends for a long time now, and we both basically fell in love with eachother. she has a boyfriend though that is living in another country. so she goes to visit him, telling me that we will talk on AIM and stuff while shes there, but she wont have service on her cell, so no texting or anything. so a few days ago i see her log on aim, then 2 second later log off. im like "uhhh wtf... whatever" so today she got home, i had her flight number and stuff so i knew when she was getting in. she never came on AIM, and she lives on that think, not even to put up an away message. so i get thinking "maybe shes being a bitch, but i hope not..." so i make another screen name, log in, and behold: there she is, logged on. but i check my other name, no girl. FUCK. i quickly type out "thanks" to her, send it, and log off. a few hours later, i come back online, and she has me unblocked, but she never called me, texted me, or ANYTHING....

who the fuck does that? i feel so used and betrayed............................. she just proved herself right. she was always calling herself a horrible person (cuz she was cheating) and im like 'no no no ur not blah blah ur my favorite person, the best person' but this just proved she really is the worst person on the face of the planet. she uses me, fucks with my head horribly, cheats on her boyfriend, and just shuts me out completely............ what the hell did i do to deserve this? ive been nothing but the best thing for her, always been understanding and there for her, and she just throws me away like a piece of fucking garbage. ive gotten so depressed over this girl, almost crashed my car a few times cuz i drive too fast... and all that for some bitch who stabbed me in the back and gave me a swift kick to the nuts.

what the fuck?

2. jeffman

jeffman I'm sweet

Been there done that, fucking bitches playing their game haha....

3. shlibar

shlibar New Member

Quite like her REAL boyfriend would don't ya think?

Cheated with another guys girlfriend? You knew she had one.

Like you are for making a move while they still were under the title of "together".

I hate guys who would do things like that, you got what you deserve in my opinion. Stay the fuck away from girls that have a boyfriend and wait until they've broken up for a while, that way you know she's over him.

4. tehexile

tehexile New Member

oh yea BTW i never made a move. she took the lead. we were best friends, and she came out with a random kiss out of nowhere, and it built from there. i didnt choose for her to cheat, and i never expected her to. i didnt really want to continue after that first kiss because of her boyfriend, but she was very convincing.... im not the bad guy in this situation.

5. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

exact same situation 2yrs ago for me, slept with her on her and her boyf's 11month anniversary night, things got weird, she brushed me off. i was sad.

6. tehexile

tehexile New Member

yea its 430 AM here... cant get to sleep because of this bitch. i dont understand how people can do this to other PEOPLE. im a fucking HUMAN and she treated me like DOG SHIT. i dont fucking get it im so pissed off, i cant wait to fucking talk to this whore and give her a piece of my mind.

7. Darrin

u not tried sitting down and talking about it?

tell her to leave her boyf for u, if she loves u, you she, if she wont, tell her boyf and he'll make her leave him :)

8. End

End You've got that shotgun shine

Uhh.. You helped her cheat against her boyfriend. :ugh:

9. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

:werd:

And your pussywhipped, FRIEND ZONE buddy, FRIEND ZONE.

10. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

quoted for truth!

Imagine how hurt you would be if your girlfriend cheated on you!

And if your the best friend, I'm sure that her and her bf have discussed your friendship at some point in their relationship. And I'm sure that she has reassured him that there is nothing going on between you two and that you two are 'just friends'. So now lets imagine how he feels. You two just proved him, and whatever reservations he may have had about your friendship, right.

Go you!

11. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

We all told you this would happen eventually in your last thread...

Now you've found it out the hard way, which sucks but you have to move on as we said before. Forget her, find new friends (if she is in your main friend group) and get on with life. There is just pain for you here.

12. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Thats what you get for doing a girl with a boyfriend dumbass, you got :Owned: we all told you what was going to happen and you didnt listen, and now you got fucked in the ass hole.

13. The Dirty One

The Dirty One New Member

Couldnt have said it better myself

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

fuckin :werd:

What a loser piece of street trash that deserves to be castrated. I dont care if she made every move, if you KNOW (which you did) that a girl is in a relationship, stay the fuck away. I hope every woman you ever meet cheats on your sorry ass.

15. Darrin

i was done with dating girls in relationships by the time i was 16, got hurt too many times (i was so fucking stupid to think they'd actually call everything off hehe)

16. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You knew this was going to happen from your last thread. Maybe she was coming on to you, but you still had the power to say no. And you didn't. She is probably back from spending time with her BOYFRIEND and relaizing that this is wrong of her (the relationship with you.) So she is ending it with you, because she doesn't want to fuck things up with her REAL boyfriend. You were the other man, now you are no longer. Find a girl where you will be her one and only.

17. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I agree.... the last thread you made said it all.

18. tehexile

tehexile New Member

>< yea well she was my first everything... and i suppose i was so despirate, i really didnt care about her boyfriends feelings.... i dunno.... today i better talk to her, unless she just avoids me some more...

19. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

... you'll never learn lol

20. Darrin

was the same for me.. she doesnt care dude, and in 2yrs time u'll laugh about it

21. tehexile

tehexile New Member

ahhahaha yesssss i had a conversation with her last night on AIM.... funny ass shit. BTW im piss drunk. its really long, but its a good read :) :

22. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

she was being nice to you on AIM...in reality, she just wanted you out of her life and for you to leave her the fuck alone..

You are an assholeeeeeeee!:madfawk:

23. Darrin

i actually read all that.

cliffs:

girl trying to make herself feel better by saying he'll be better off without her
    guy says she should tell her b/f (YEAH FUCKING RIGHT), says he doesnt care but clearly does as he wont tell her boyf
    ends with her not really giving a shit.
    he still loves her.

TELL HER BOYFRIEND

24. tehexile

tehexile New Member

fuck you im not an asshole... she realized how wrong she was, and she was trying to make up for that... failed miserably. she deserves pain, because she hasnt had any, but i definitly have. and im NOT an asshole, because im not telling her boyfriend because that would ruin two peoples lives, for the time being at least. whateva, im feeling alot better, i dont have this whore on my mind 24/7 anymore, and hopefully she will be better off...

25. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:highschool:

Two words:

Grow the fuck up!