COMIC So I just finished watching .hack\\roots :ugh:

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Sirc, May 4, 2008.

1. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I just finished watching this series, all 26 episodes.

This has got to be one of the most boring series I've ever seen. There's this thing called cohesion, writers use it to keep the story together and flowing. This had none of that.

None of the characters were engaging or really dynamic. They were either 1. Whiny or 2. Annoying or 3. Both.

No character development. Nothing to really make the series stand out or really hook you into watching it. The story also, really sucks. There doesn't seem to be a goal or a definitive arc or anything to the story.

On top of that, there is about 10-15 episodes of the 26 episode series that you could skip and you wouldn't miss a thing. I mean this is true for most Anime's, but for a 26 episode anime, this shouldn't be the case.

All in all, I'd say, if you haven't watched it, don't. Not really worth your time. If you have, why? Why did you watch it? Did you actually like it? Why?

2. Neuro

Neuro OT Supporter

i only watched \sign

it was crap too :sad2:

3. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

The only reason I finished it was to be able to fully realize how much of a caution I needed to give to people.