SRS So, I just don't know, too much happening...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by American SuperBeast, Apr 6, 2007.

1. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

I mean so many things are going on right now for me and just about nothing good. The only good things so far i can tell is that i get food and a house. This might sound like a lot of other people just saying that i am depressed and everything sucks but its no lie. I got kicked out of high school last year (i am only 16) and now I know almost no one. Seriously like i have some friends but only a couple. I am satisfied with that except that when they are busy i have nothing to do. I am too self critical also. Everything i do i think about so much its not even funny. Then on top of this i havent had a gf for over 8 months now, and part of it is because its kinda hard to meet anyone being that im only 16 and i dont go to school (nor am i allowed near the school). So far a lot of what i have tried to do like fix things or just try and make new friends, i screwed it all up.
    Then sometimes when my few friends get kind of annoying i get so angry(being that i have an anger disorder i try and control but i cant) and then that gets them pissed off at me. Nothing is working out very well right now. I guess im just ranting i dont know.

Then i just found out that my dad is cheating on my mom with one of her ""friends"". To me that is unacceptable for anyone no matter the situation. so there i dont know what to do. Should i say anything, if so then to who. My mom or should i bring it up with my dad. Neither of them do i have a good relationship with but i still find it just horrible that he still can do that. They have been together for 20 years and he still does that.

Anyway help advice for everything.
    Its just too confusing for me to even think about fully. I guess i needed to write it all down.

2. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

Get a job, shit is going to come and go for the length of your entire life. No need to be "down" about a few mishaps in your teen years.

3. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

Well i must say, best help i could ever find not quite already have a job and shits goin on too much right now and need to rant. or just say it somewhere

4. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

Tough it out until you can afford to move out on your own. Work at getting your GED and setting some goals for yourself. Don't set them high right away, but set enough to keep you going.:wiggle:

5. AlcoLOLic

AlcoLOLic New Member

Yep, work on that GED or find another high school that will accept you. You won't be able to support yourself if you don't have that high school diploma...for cereal.