MMA So I have torn my ribs and broke my little toe :(

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bandito, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Bandito

Bandito OT Supporter

Went to training last night (mondays is a smaller class taken by the Brown belts usualy) So for warm up we are told to start with some "Light" rolling for somthing different.

So 1st guy is a friend of mine (3 stripe white) and I get my little toe caught in his gi top and broke it as he goes to pass. Keep rolling for the rest of the 5mins without issue. Next to go to roll with a brown belt and am told to roll with a newer guy as we had a couple of 1st timers in.

He goes to pass with 1 arm in so I throw up a triangle and hold my shin with my right arm (Left leg over) he stacks on me as my body twists a weird way and I feel a tear as I go to sweep him. So I lay there having trouble breathing and decide to call it a night.

3 hours later I decide to go and get some X-Rays at the hospital and am told I have a muscualar tear and I'm out for 6-8 weeks. Best part is I have my 1st tourny in 6 weeks time.

Aint life grand sometimes /emorant

2. Kuet

Kuet New Member

that sucks man, sorry to hear.
    And holy lurker.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sucks man, i broke my left collarbone a few weeks ago and had to miss my university's tournament. i was training all year for it. :wtc: