so i have blocked my ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by eskarinna, Dec 17, 2007.

1. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

:o and he still doesnt get it.....

I have deleted what i tought were all my contacts with him. Blocked him from my aim, told him nuber of times i don't want to be friends and that i have no interest in hearing his new gf name for any reasons. Most of you know some of the story he was the no good, can't keep a job, spent 90% of the time we were together stoned, payed no attention to me at all, did nothing together, ignored me the entire time we were together. After i dumped him he wanted to get back together cried and pouted, called, pmed etc. Then he found a 17 y/o and overflooded everything with her name his myspace and aim a collections of how much he loves her and how she gave him hope and love that he didn't think he could ever have. Thats all good except he kept on pming, he still tried to get me to agree on a quicky for the good times sake, and through this all every sentance he wrote had her name in it. i.e "I and "her name" just got back from a trip" - i didn't ask or cared. " i fucked her so good that she is all torn and bruised down there so for my birthday i didnt get any" - i have told him over and over i didn't need to know or hear from him at all. So he have told me she is the one but in the same time says he thinks of me when he is with her and that is not cheating if none of us are married :hsugh:
    So i blocked him last june hoping i will never have to put up with his idiocracy anymore.
    So yesterday i am sitting in my "bride room" waiting to be taken to theceremony, so i am playing with my iphone and i see a msg from him sent to my email through facebook.... I had no clue i even had facebook been so long since i have registered. I didn't read it up untill today:

"
    Hi, its me <his name>, been trying ot catch up with you to see how you are doing. You should unblock me sometime so we can actually talk, <her name> and I have wanted to check up on you make sure your ok.
    "

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek3: I BLOCKED YOU FOR A GOD DAMN REASON LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

fyi i never known her or met her or given her any reason to be interested in my business.....

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! what else can i do bloacking obviously is not enough to sent the message that i want him out of my life for good! For FOREVER!

Just when i get over his bs and move on and stop getting angry at him he shows up and gives me another reason to think how he was the worst mistake in my entire life...

just ranting but may be you guys can give me fresh and original ideas how to deal with the bastard:eek4:

2. jonno

jonno New Member

this girl i'm talking to right now is kinda in the same boat you are. she's done everything she can to cut off all connection with her ex. the kid is NUTS. will call her 10x some days and when she doesnt answer he'll text like crazy. she has 1 door on her car that doesnt lock and he will randomly put gifts/love notes in her car. fucking out of his mind

3. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

Yeah i moved and he doesn't know where i live thank god but yeah sounds like shes got it even worse... Why would any self respecting person do this?

4. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

it sounds like she sent it to you, not him...otherwise why would he say that she wanted to know how you are doing unless she was the one saying it to make her seem like a good person...

5. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

he has been doing this since day one.

Once he called me to give him back the desktop he build for me from spare old parts he didn't use. I said i will meet him somewhere and he replied (on the phone) " OK <her name> and i will be home that day and we can meet you" I said i have no desire to meet her and he said she is 100 % of his life and that he can't come without her and that he wants me to meet her because she is awsome person who has been through alot and he thinks i will really like her.

I told him again i don't want to and that if he wants his shit he will come alone or otherwise i will just throw it...

Since then i have noticesd everything is always with her included. When i called him to see if he can come and meet to get the pc he picked up and i quote he said : " <her name> and I just Just woke up whats up?"

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Flat out tell him that you want no contact with him, and that if he continues, you will pursue legal courses of action.

7. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

come up with everything you have, letters and facebook messages or w/e from him, and use them to get a restraining order against him. He hasn't listened to you, he needs to stop contacting you, and he's attempting to impact your life. You need to move to a higher order to achieve that goal. Jonno, you too, especially because the guy has actually invaded her personal property.

8. jonno

jonno New Member

yar, i told her i'd step in if she wanted me to. but i will let it be for now. her family knows how crazy the kid is.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You're married (or no, about to be) to someone else right? This isn't him?

10. $shot

$shot OT Supporter

theaten to tell his gf all the things he has said since they've been together. should hopefully shut him up

edit: either that or escalate his insanity.. could go either way :dunno:

11. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I got married this saturday. Me and my husband have been together for almost 2 years and thats how long this all has been going. I have told him i don't want to have any contact with him and also said that i would hate to do it but i am going to get a restaraining order if i have to. However he hasn't actualy tried to come anywhere close to me, he is just tormenting me with his messages.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I have an ex just like that. To this day (actually the other day) he found a way to message me after all my work at blocking him just to say hi, ask me how I was doing and most importantly try and ask about my relationship.

All there is left for you to do (because you've done everything else) is literally to tell him off. Ignoring and blocking him will get you a long way, but the fact that he's still trying to get ahold of you is just sad and he needs to be told to move on. Flat out tell him you are married, happy, and want nothing to do with him. Also stop checking up on him; the fact that you've even gone to his Myspace and stuff still shows you care a little bit. Stop caring alltogether; he's a loser and you've gone on to better things.

13. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Keep doing what you're doing... literally don't contact him EVER. Not even to say "Don't contact me". They say that all it takes is one positive reinforcement in 10 to create a repetitive behavior, so try to remember that when you are tempted to yell at him or make any kind of contact, even if it's negative.

In the mean time, have a good time with your brand new husband (Congratulations!) and don't give him another passing thought.

DA

14. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

nah the myspace thing was from b4 i deleted him he was still in my friends and kept on posting on my page. I actualy had to delete all msgs from him alongside with removing him from my friends list.

As far as telling him off that was the first thing i did. I told him i do not wish to talk with him or be friends with him. I even said i wish i never met him or that there was a way to erase all of the memories from knowing him. After that didn't work i blocked him -.-

15. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Just pursue legal action. That's all there is to it.