So... i have been dating a .....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by uwofrost, Mar 31, 2008.

1. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Girl with a kid for about 2 months. Just a week ago we hung out while she had her daughter and it wasnt wierd. But i still have in the back of my mind "this cant work" but i do have fun with her and she is hot as hell too. I dont know that i want to have this get too serious because of that voice in the back of my head. Is it a bad of me to be thinking that? Im 24 for reference.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No, it's not bad of you to worry about that.

Some people might be willing to take on that responsibility and some are not. Considering a week ago you you made a thread however about your ex girlfriend coming to stay with you and how you were going to fuck her even with this new girl in the picture I don't see how you are even processing in your mind that this new "casual" relationship you have should mean anything. Either you want a more seious relationship with her or not.

Personally I think you should do her a favor and let her go; that is unless she specified that she just wants a casual relationship with you.

3. themorrison

themorrison New Member

in a way yes, who want's baggage? I have 3 girl's I could date currently but they all have kid's. Fuck that, too many fish in the sea for me to waste time on them.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I have a freind who did the same thing. Fell in love with the kid too, then, she started fucking some guy she worked with and told him to kiss her ass.

It messed him up real bad because him and the kid.. he was like a dad to the kid.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

I think this is the exact opposite of the OP's situation. Sounds like the kid means nothing to him, if he's even met him.

6. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Yeah i think that i will try and keep it casual as i can. try to keep it from turning serious. Its just nice hanging out with her. well the sex doesnt hurt either.

7. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

You sleeping with any of them?

8. iwishyouwerebeer

In 2 months has she ever expressed how she feels about you or where she wants the relationship to go? Have you expressed any of these feelings? How many times have you met the kid? How old is he/she?

9. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

There hasnt been any talk of serious from her or me. i have seen her daughter 3 times... 2 in the last week. She likes me more than most guys she dates but that just might be because i treat her different than most guys have. IDK

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Well for the kids sake (yes, sometimes you have to think about who else you could be affecting), if you only plan to stick around for sex you could single-handedly be fucking with that little girls head.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

hmmmmmm................

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Yes I know, not being selfish and thinking of others is hard...

13. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

get out. abort.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

In my honest opinion, it is not worth it for you, the mom, or the kid to get in anything but a serious relationship with a single mom IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AROUND THE KID. If you're just going to be fuckbuddies and you never see the kid, fine.

But I firmly believe you cannot get into a relationship with a single mom without getting involved with the kid. Why? Because for most single moms, the kid is their LIFE.

She could get attached to you, but also the thought of you helping out with her child, the kid could start getting attached, etc.

If you're not looking for anything serious, do yourself a favor, and stay away from single moms.

15. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Ill probably end it when i get back from Vegas in a few weeks... need something to keep me from trying to smash everything in vegas

16. mrchina

mrchina Guest

I tend to echo MattThom a lot.

Well, I feel you are misjudging the situation, or she's a very, very bad parent.

Bad parent by letting the daughter get to know the guy she's dating (you) before things are getting serious. And if she is a bad parent, introducing her kid to any guy she meets, don't be a pawn in that bitches pocket.
    -or-
    You misjudging the situation by thinking it's more casual then it really is. Her daughter isn't someone you can just ignore now. Weather you like it or not, you are going to be a part of her life. Kids need some sort of stability... if you're just looking for some tail, do everyone a favor and leave. You HAVE to think long and hard if you see this as a long term thing or not. Obviously this is just my opinion, but I wouldn't bother posting if I didn't think it was a decent enough point.

17. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I may just be under est. the situation..... in which case i need to have a talk