So I have a problem with.... *Need suggestions/advices*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Samuel_Adam, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

So I have a problem with.... *PLEASE READ! Need suggestions/advices*

First of all, please dont laugh. THis has been bothering me for awhile already (like 2 weeks). For some unknown reason, i cant stay erected with doing stuffs with my gf. So this is somewhat happened. We were doing everything fine about 2 weeks ago, going crazy all over each other. Then came a weekend when i drank alot, kinda passed out for the night. Morning came, gf and i went away for the weekend. I was expecting alot of crazy sex since we were staying in a hotel, but i could not get my friend up. Was a little disapointed, but i was also a little sick from the drinking and i think i caught a cold, so i gave myself that reason for not be able to 'perform'.

But here's the problem. Ever since that weekend, i havent been able to keep my erection. I would be hard for a while, but as soon as i put it in my gf, i would either go soft, or immediately come. I have no fucking idea what went wrong. Could it be i m nervous about i might turn out to be like that weekend and lose confidence? I mean i get erected from seeing my gf bending down and stuffs, but like i said as soon as i put it in, i go soft...wtf?!

Has something like this ever happen of you guys? Any advice what i should do? Please help a fellow OT out. :sadwavey:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I got alcohol poisoning about 2-3 weeks ago and could not get that thing up for almost two weeks. I was totally freaked I ruined it.

It worked fine on day 16 or so. So, get lots of rest, eat your Wheaties, I think you'll be fine.

3. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

its probably some mental too, you had troubles once, and then your brain kills it worrying about not getting it up after that

id relax get to it and do like pocodiablo said, it could be alot physical also

4. Daddy O

Daddy O New Member

OK, don't take this the wrong way, but .......your a whimp. You couldn't get it up the first weekend because you were too drunk....way to go. Now you can't get it up because you are too embarrased that you were too drunk and you have no idea if you can or not.....thus, you are a limp dick whimp.

Here's the solution..........Get a Hold of Yourself.....literally. The next time you are with your girlfirend, date, SO, someone else's wife, or whatever, tell her you want "Simultaneous Self Stimulation". That means you two go to the bedroom, get naked, kiss a little bit, lay down next to each other and watch each other whack yourselves off.

Sounds weird right? Believe me, you'll never get to the completion phase. Everything will Work out. You will be in control (at first) and then, as things get heated, she will take over the "helm" so to speak. Kind of like a Star Trek adventure........go where no man has gone before......oops, that only works if she's a virgin.....WTF - try it ........ you'll like it.

5. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

first of all, how long have you been with your gf?

6. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

Almost 2 months. She's great though, we actually sat down and talked about it. We were trying to figure out why/what happened. We were actually wondering if we were doing it too much (we were almost doing it every other day before my bday).

THanks for the reply. I am not sure if i got alcohol poisoning, but i do feel weak lately, meaning i always get tired easily, etc. So how did you recover? Just rest and eat? Did you whack it or attempt to have sex during this period?

What else is weird is, when whacking it myself, i dont have the energy or the urge to do it. I used to whack is at least once every day before. For the past two weeks, i dont 'feel' like whacking it or having sex with my gf.

Should i tell my gf we should hold off on sex for a while? :hs:

7. shlibar

shlibar New Member

If you don't feel like whackin it don't, exercise more and you'll have more energy.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I was hung over really bad the other day and I jerked it and it felt great.

maybe you have mono???

9. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

whats 'mono' ?

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Lots of rest, eat good stuffs, and I didn't whack off for a while.

I was exactly the same way. I'm usually a twice a day or more kinda guy, and I went to zero. But now I have my libido back, and more! Sounds okay to me.

No, you still have fingers and a tongue, you can get her off in the meanwhile...

Things are back to normal for me, which means the usual 8 random hardon's throughout the day ... :hsd:

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

mononucleosis or what not, an illness that makes you tired 24-7

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I doubt you have mono, but here are the details:

13. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

thanks for all the replies

it's been full 2 weeks...no improvement yet...kinda sad... :wtc:

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

man its gotta be in yo head

15. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

why's that?

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you said in your original post that you can get it erect but when you put it in her you go soft. its GOT to be in your head man. id say just chill the fuck out, relax, and have her suck you off.

17. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

i dont think it has anything to do with her right? i mean like i said get hardon when i see her sometimes bending over and stuffs...

so i guess everything is in my head huh? damn it, this is frustrating

18. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

maybe youre not attracted to her anymore?

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

the less you think about it the better id say. you get a hardon when you see her ass bent over. obviously you are attracted to her, on some level or another, i really think you are just mentally working yourself up, thinking to yourself "man, im gonna go soft i know i am i know am" and sure enough you do.

convince yourself everything will work normal and fine. breath deeply.
    tell yourself over and over you KNOW nothing will go wrong with the ole equipment. look at her body, look at how sexy she looks.

and everything should work out just fine :cool:

20. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

yeah. you're thinking about it too much and putting pressure on yourself.. you've got to just not think about it and let it happen, which is hard to do

21. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

exactly, i was just whacking it last night, wasnt even fully erected....wtf...but i still make myself cum...what a waste...