So I have a loving girlfriend..........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Nov 18, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

But I just got back from going out with another girl and just got off the phone with a 3rd girl I'm planning on taking out.
    My GF and I have been together for a year, she seems head over heels about me and I love her and always have alot of fun with her, it's like we're best friends. But I can't stop thinking about other girls, mainly just having sex with other girls..
    See, I'm a late bloomer, I'm an attractive guy now but when I was in middle and high school I was a little on the shy and dorky side plus chubby. Now I'm skinny/slightly built and with age, I've become alot better looking.

And thanks to my girlfriends support, I now have alot of confidence/ self esteem when it comes to social things. I'll talk to any girl, ask her out, joke with her, it doesn't matter if she's a model, I don't care and don't feel intimidated. I never really dated much before my current GF, I had a GF here and there but never anything even remotely close to serious. Now I get alot of attention from very attractive girls and I feel like, since me and my GF talk about marriage and plan to move in together in less than a year, that I'm really missing out on all the fun and learning of just going through relationships one right after the other like alot of people do. My Gf had that, she's calmed down now and ready to settle down. I've never had that chance and I feel almost cheated. I just wish I could pause my GF for 2 months so I could date and have sex with as many girls as I could then stop that, hit play and take back up right where we left off and be faithful from then on.

Before it's suggested, I know she'd never go for taking a break, so that's not an option.

I'm seriously considering seeing these other girls on the side until I'm satisfied then I swear I'll be ready to be faithful. It's just, I lost my virginity to my GF and want to try out other girls. I know it sounds childish but it's how I feel.

Damn, I'm writing a book..

Anyways, me and the girl tonight didn't do anything but since my GF is working tomorrow, I plan on hanging out with the same girl again tomorrow and hopefully making a move.

As of now I don't feel bad but maybe after the deed is done, I will.

Please don't bash me, I know I sound like an asshole but I'm just being honest.:sadwavey:

2. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Oh and I know it's easy to just say "we'll let her go, she doesn't deserve that" but I don't want to let her go. I really love her and want to be with her but first want to "try out" other girls.

3. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

It's a dog's act to have her waiting in the sidelines while you're off having your fun.

Either break it off with perhaps the chance of getting back together at another stage or be faithful. How would you feel if she did this to you?

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I'd be pissed and leave her BUT like I said, she already had her fun like this, I haven't.. I know, I know it's now the same cause we weren't together at the time but I still feel as though I'm missing out.

5. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

i hope she cheats on you

6. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

I am in almost the exact same boat as you. It's almost eerie.

Anyway, I have talked to my GF about it, and we decided that if I really have to my wild/experimental/whatever you want to call it phase, then she will understand and we will break up (with no intention of getting back together, unless things happen to work out that way). I, too, love this girl but the attraction to other girls seems uncontrollabe (again, same late bloomer situation). I've felt this way for several months, and nothing has really changed. I guess I'm just rolling with the punches, for now.

In your situation, since you are pretty much taking the next step with these other girls, I would suggest that you break up with your GF. You said you would break up with her if she did this (just because she has had some fun like this doesn't mean that she has never had the urge to have it since), so be a man and do the same for her, regardless of how difficult it is. You can't go out looking for girls and then expect to come home to a loving GF in case you can't find any.

Oh, and...nudes? :x: Just kidding! :p

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

fixed for :werd:

8. lazarus

lazarus New Member

I'm in the same situation... I sometimes have thoughts like yours, except I'd never do anything about it because I know if she cheated on me I'd never get over it. If you're looking for some way to justify cheating on the girl who you say you want to marry, I don't think anyone can tell you what you want to hear. Just ask yourself which means more to you... A few one night stands, or a lifetime with the girl who's right for you?

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

yep. it's "grass is greener" syndrome. why fuck up something really good to chase around random pussy?

10. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

Just do it and dont let her know/find out about it, it'll be on your conscious but oh well...

11. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

same

12. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

i'm in the same situation

it sucks :wtc:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Why is that? Horrible advice. I know more happy marriages from people that got married before 25 than after.

Actually now that I think about it, EVERYBODY that I know that was married after 23 was divorced within 10 years.

Im sure its different for everyone, but telling someone they should be 25+ before they even think about marriage is strait up ignorant.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

good fix:bowdown:

15. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

I felt the same exact way you did earlier this year. I almost lost the love of my life because of it (no, I did not, nor would I ever cheat, but I did break up with her for a time). I changed and matured and now we're back together and I'm more happy than I've ever been after realizing what a GREAT catch I have. =D

16. arsenal1015

arsenal1015 New Member

Honesty appreciated. And it shows that you're not just some random ass who cheats and doesnt care about it. I understand your troubles, and it can be difficult.

All that said, if you go through with any of this, you dont deserve her and yeah, i hope she cheats on you.

17. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

If you are going to see other people, you have an obligation to tell your girlfriend so she has that option for herself.

19. red97gst

red97gst New Member

well i'm in a similar dilemma..... and my question is this:

How do you know that person is "right" for you if you have little to compare them to?

The first girl I fell in love with, I spent 3 years with, and would have considered marrying her right then and there. At age 20. The relationship ended, and after dating 1-2 girls after, I realized how much that girl WASN'T right for me....

I have had 3 serious relationships in a row, in a 5-years timespan and now I'm 23. I can talk to a lot more girls than when i was younger, but since I'm always in a relationship, I never follow through with anything.

Not to hijack the thread, cuz I think this is a similar situation.

If you haven't dated around and found out who does and doesn't suit you, how are you to know it when you find it?

There's that saying, "if they're the one, you'll know it"

but obviously me and hayte dont KNOW that person is the one, or we'd not be having this discussion, right?

20. weakone

weakone New Member

Uhm.. I've been with my boyfriend for three years. I lost my virginity to him. There are plenty of guys at my school and even around where I work. I haven't had any of the fun that he's had, being that he's 4 years older than me and has slept with more girls than just me. However, I don't think that's a viable reason to leave and fuck other guys. Sure, he's been with more than just me and sometimes I've been curious, but why fuck up an awesome thing I've got going, not to mention HURT the one I love deeply, for a couple of one night stands?

If she meant that much to you, whether she's had her fun or not, this wouldn't be a consideration, and you wouldn't be thinking about CHEATING on her with another girl. But if you do, I hope she cheats on you, because she can definitely pull better. Stop being so selfish and grow up.

21. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Couldnt agree more. Whats good for the goose.....

If you wouldnt like her goin out with other guys behind your back, dont do it to her. Its not fair to her to think shes in a committed relationship while you're out still playing the field. If you love her, as you claim to, tell her what you told us. You're young and dont want to regret settling down without knowing whats out there. She'll get sick about it, hate you, and eventually move on with her life. One of three things will then happen...you'll find that you are happier with one of the other girls you will have crossed pathes with then her, you will be happy, she'll find someone else shes happier with as well. Two- You will realize you had a good thing, go back to ger and get denied. Or three, you realize you had a good thing, go back and are lovingly accepted back into her arms. Either way it works out....you had to do what you had to do, and that makes it OK. Just do the right thing, walk away from the relationship for a while before you DO make a move and become a cheat and heartbreaker.

If you stay, you'll wrongfully resent her...if you cheat, she'll rightfully dispise you. Right two things in one shot. Good luck.

EDIT: Would your desire to have sex with all these women have anythin to do with her steamy past which had greatly upset you a few months ago? Maybe you feel like you need to 'get even'? Justa thought.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  22. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Thanks for all the responses and I'll reply to more when I have a bit more time but this one just stood out.

You could be right, I honestly don't know. I mean, yeah part of it is that. She's had several partners (too many really) and I've just had her. I don't know what other girls feel like, I want to get even a bit like you said plus just experience sex with a couple other girls..

23. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

Tell her that you don't feel comfortable being in a long-term relationship without knowing what else is out there. Don't be a douchebag and cheat on her.

24. texansupergirl

texansupergirl New Member

all i have to say is that i was in a similar situation not too long ago as well. i was barely 18 and my bf was 22. i had so many problems when i was younger that i never got that teenage stage. that i started dating my bf and it got serious, fast. i had had guys before him and he had had girls before me (the same number actually) but i still felt like i was missing something. mine wasnt wanting to have sex with other people but just doing the teenager "thing." so we fought, broke up, and i realized how stupid i was to let it go. i regretted everything i had said and done. the only thing i was missing was the best man i had ever had and will ever have. thankfully we worked it out and we're still together to this day and getting married soon. just really think about everything before you actually do it, including cheating. whatever you do, just dont cheat because thats so so low. stay together or break it off, but dont cheat.

25. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

I'd try talking to your g/f about it.

but I am in the same boat. Plus being in college = lots of good looking females around = horomones (sp?) are in overdrive.

I've learned how to have girl friends that aren't relationship friends. Which oddly enough works sometimes.