So I had unprotected sex for the first time ever...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poweraid, Nov 24, 2006.

1. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

and dang, condoms fucking suck ass. I did it with my GF who is clean and I'm obviously clean (only had sex once before her, used a condom, and it was with a freshman girl lol). I had to go so slow but damn it is amazing. Can't wait till she gets on the pill in a couple weeks (and then a month after that). We had an accident (condom broke) so we decieded to try it out anyways since she would have to take plan b afterwards either way.

2. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

yeah its fun

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I haven't used a condom in years. :bigthumb:

4. TommySmith

TommySmith New Member

Bear back is the only way to go. Once u’ve tasted it there is no going back

5. dipset420

dipset420 New Member

I never use a condom with my girl. We started out using them then one day didn't have any so ever since them fuck em. pull out FTW

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I tried it w/o one and it is better, but with the girl im currently with she makes sex so unenjoyable. I'm sure once I find a better mate I'll enjoy it a shit load more.

7. notsousual

notsousual New Member

What does she do to make it so unenjoyable?

8. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

never got the chance to try that :mad:

:hsd:

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

no foreplay. She used to give me head and swallow. Then it went to head. And now apparently she doesnt like to give head. I also tried the Ill return the favor and apparently she doesnt care. I think Im done with her though. It's kind of personal to my wants in a SO, but I'd like them to enjoy taking my insides in there throat not just pleasureably, but it also feels like some connection to me. Kind weird, but thats me.

She also stopped caring about looking attrative towards me. I tried to spice up the sex life with a blindfold and she just laughed at me. She used to wear skirts and all the fun stuff. Now it's just jeans all clothes off at once she rubs her clit on my cock for clitoral stimulaion and then I rail her to finish me. She will also ask randomly if I'm done. It last about ten awkward boring minutes and it's over and done with. Fucking lame.

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

^^ that sounds terrible. find someone better.

wait till the time's right - i've done everything besides nut inside but the girl wasn't on BC. HOWEVER, she was taking other meds which made it pretty much impossible to conceive so it wasn't that great a risk.

no BC is pretty much a dealbreaker in a relationship for me. If I'm seeing someone on a regular basis I want to be hitting it raw and finishing in there too :)

11. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

yeah...I'm not sweating it. I'm far too young to even be risking anything, so I'm not going to go jumping into the first girl I meet.

Doesn't mean I still don't want to atleast try it....I do, but it probably wont be for a long time :hs:

12. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

I think you should be real agressive with her, bend her over, grab her hair, pull her head back and pound it like crazy, if she still doesn't get into it then give her a dirty sanchez then kick her to the curb

and the raw dog thing, yeah its fucking awesome, but I went back to rubbers, I had to many scares and the last one had me a nervous wreck for about a month (I think she actually had a miscarrage, but didn't tell me) so I strap up for now, when I am to the point to where I could see myself with a girl for the rest of my life and I'm finacialy ready then I'll go back to no rubbers and if it happends it happends

13. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I never have sex w/o condoms, it's just too risky.

14. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

It's episodes like this that make me wear condoms. Like lolerskates says, until I meet someone I'm going to be with the rest of my life, I don't want to chance anything.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Dude...major red flags here. She's losing interest in you. If you guys aren't married or engaged, you need to either dump her, or reinvigorate your romantic life with her.

Otherwise, she'll keep losing interest and either dump you or cheat on you.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006