TAT So I had an idea, has anyone seen this done before?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

I wanted something unique to complement my single frenum piercing. A ladder will follow soon, I have no doubt, but I want something quick and easy for now.

I've got the first bar in, I'm waiting for my new jewelry for the other 2. I'm doing foreskin piercings, but instead of going back from the head, I'm doing...well, I'm not sure, I guess they're more foreskin surface piercings than anything. 3 bars, tracing around behind the head. Has anyone seen something of this nature before? Basically, when it's all finished, it'll just be one bar per side, and one on top, making a full circle with my frenum piercing.

Don't ask for pics, I'm too shy for that (would you ever have guessed?). When they're healed, I'm thinking about inverting the 2 on the sides, so the bar is on top of the skin, and the balls are underneath the foreskin, but I'm not sure how much stress that would put on the piercing, so I don't know yet.

So....piercers, freaks, anybody, have you seen anything like this before?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

maybe mspaint us a diagram.. im not following what you're trying to achieve here.

3. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

4. Synner

Synner New Member

Yeah, like that...but I think he's just got a tight fitting frenum loop.

And I think that's what I'm going to resort to ind the end for this look. The placement was just a little bit off, but it was enough to hurt like hell when I woke up with morning wood.

If I follow through with this idea, it definitely won't be self-piercing.