LGBT So I had a RhyRhy Moment or

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Dec 5, 2007.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Am I finally entering the slutty phase? :noes: So last night after I got off of OT I was watching some movies with Andy. Well we started drinking next thing you know he's horny I'm horny and we start talking about sex. We discuss various things and he admits he's always wanted a "walk on the wild side" well me being me I didn't get what he meant until we started talking about my sex life and next thing I know he's on top of me kissing me. I toss him off of me and give him the :wtf: look and he's across the couch now giving me the :eek3::wtc::o:sad2: look and I tell him "Funny funny man let's get back to the movie before this goes too far and you wind up with a cock in your mouth and a video of it winds up on youtube!" Playing it off as Andy being Andy and just fucking with me.

So he's acting not like himself and we set around in an odd silence takes over for 1/2 an hour or so. He goes off into another part of the house and comes back, clearly he's gotten into the Jose as I can smell it on him. Again he mentions he wants to "take a walk on the wild side just to see if the grass is greener on the other side but he's never met anyone he felt safe with until now" and I'm setting there going ....duh ummm me?! :hsugh: Well next thing I know he's on top of me again (I had stretched out on the sofa while he was gone) kissing me. Well me being me I'm horny and in a bit of a dry spell. So I'm like okay okay I will let him go on for a few minutes until he sobers up and realizes it's me he's making out with and not a girl. Minus whale enjoy the hotness right?! So next thing I know I'm feeling his cawk up against my stomach and WHOA :eek3: I realize he's not just being drunkenly lovey, he's being serious. So I stop him using the excuse I need a breather and ask him if he realizes what he's doing and what it can lead too, and he said he wasn't that drunk and yes he knows what he's doing 100%. So again I let the hormones take over and say okay get back to business! We start leaving the living room and heading for his bedroom the entire way holding, kissing, hugging, groping very sexually.

We get to his bedroom and at this point I'm still just going with the flow, enjoying what's going on and letting the hormones go crazy. He becomes more aggressive and the more aggressive he gets with me the more I'm getting turned on. He picks me up, basically throwing me on his bed and again jumps on top of me. By this time I've gotten almost all of his clothes off of him and he's left in nothing but his briefs and socks and I'm still mostly clothed. He starts slowly undressing me while still being aggressive and making out with me. I get down to my undershirt, boxer briefs and socks and he starts powerfully and aggressively thrusting / humping me. At this point I can only recall maybe two other times I have been this turned on. He asks me if it's okay if we go further and a "fuck if you don't you're gonna get raped" escapes from my mouth and I get his briefs off and I take in a deep breath and I take in his perfectness. Muscles yet not too many, Hairy yet not overly hairy, and yes the package was perfect too. (And yes it was large without being too large :o) He gets back on top of me roughly and starts thrusting again, and we start making out and he takes back to groping me all over and I do the same with him. He switches from kisses to light nibbles and sucks on my neck, my ear etc. Now my mind is in over drive. I see nothing but stars and feel nothing but amazing. He slowly slips my boxer briefs off, I hardly notice he's doing it as he's really going to town on my neck, ears, chest, etc. now. He continues the sucking and nibbling down my chest to my nipples for awhile and then he goes down to my balls. He takes them in his mouth rolling them around and sucking on them. At this time he's moaning I'm moaning and cussing him. He takes my penis into his mouth and goes to town like it's food and he hasn't ate in days. At this point my brain kicks in and goes.... :wtf: are you doing?! I stop him and tell him we have to stop that this isn't right. He pauses for a second and tells me he won't tell if I won't tell and I tell him I'm not like that and even though Brad and I aren't dating right now that it's still not right and I hop out of the bed and start to get my underwear and undershirt back on, and begin the search for my cargo shorts and t-shirt.

All I can see when I close my eyes or get bored and have nothing to think about is what happened. You guys know me this isn't like me, I'm the serial monogamist who hates cheaters and what not. All I can think about is how I wish I wouldn't have stopped and gotten the fucking of a lifetime yet I feel so wrong and dirty about what almost happened. Brad and I are in this weird stage we are together but not together... we're just happy. He's offered sex but I declined him since I told him I didn't want to complicate things at the moment and that I'm trying to lose weight and as a "goal" for my weight loss I am putting off sex until I reach that goal and keep it for two weeks. What do I do now?!

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Call him over, drink again, and go for it. You only live once!

3. Abolishinist

Abolishinist New Member

That is some dilemma you seem to be having, although I wouldn't mind having been in your shoes at that moment.:naughty:

I wonder, if your friend keeps on persisting for some action tommorrow or the day after, will you keep ignoring him. I mean you said you're not currently in a relationship so what's stoping you from having some fun?

Damnit, reading this just made me horny as hell.:o

4. _Trev_

_Trev_ Ya gotta pay the troll toll... OT Supporter

wow, that's pretty hot.

but seriously, that is a pretty tricky situation. I'm not sure how the relationship is between you and Brad but it sounds like you may be able to talk to him about it and ask him what he thinks of the situation. You may be Andy's key into freedom.

5. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

I wish this would happen to me and blake.

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Okay, so the next time Andy gets a lil adventurous, simply think "What Would CoCo Do?" You'll never again have this kind of problem. I know that your heart is with Brad, but the reality is that you are technically not dating right now...which gives you immunity to do whatever you want with Andy. Now, I know that Andy was playing the 'I want to just try this' card, but that boi has been thinking long and HARD about doing just what he did. And if you are not that safe space for him to experiment, then some other space will be.

You know that I have always liked the 'idea' of you and Brad, but maybe a little perspective would do you two some good.

7. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

So , was this why you disappeared on me last night? Kidding.

Seriously, I can commend you for stopping, its not easy. As far as advice is concerned, I dont know what to say, as Ive never been in that position. I could just imagine the day you have lost the weight and go to have sex with brad, and basically tell him that you've been abstaining for this long, so you could look/feel better and how good it will feel with him after a dry spell.....

8. CoCo

...but on the other hand, sex is GREAT exercise. I can think of a few reps and sets to really work you out.

9. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Who is Andy? Related to Brad?
    Friend?

10. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Brad's brother... :o

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

You have no idea. . . My sex life has been so 'vanilla' they might as well bottle it up and sell it on the spice rack at Wal Mart!

12. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

This happened Monday night. I sent you a text about last night :hs:

13. Sam Gamgee

oh.... well... that's just all sorts of fucked up. (and I don't mean that in a judgemental way... just in a soap opera way)

14. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah I know :noes: They are for the most part complete opposites. Brad is nice, shy, fairly quiet, cute face average everywhere else. Andy is nice, popular, social, cute face, above average everywhere, and very aggressive (which I didn't know I liked so much until the other night...)

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

No RhyRhy... bad :nono:

16. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Which is why I'm glad I stopped it... I think

17. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

wow. damn lucky. Brad is gay, Andy is heading there. you struck gold, ry.

18. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

As long as you and Brad might have something... hand off the brother. But if he'd never find out......:naughty:. Oops, sorry Rhy :o

19. Sam Gamgee

when dating someone... their family immediately become off limits.

save yourself and others a lot of pain and keep it in your pants.

As it is, you may have gone too far... like, what if you and Brad get back together? There's always going to be that fear of "what if andy tells Brad someday?"

20. CoCo

Oh, shit! Why did I not know this?? In my mind, I recalled you three as all being friends; I didn't remember that they were related. Oh, this changes everything.... Wow...

Yea, you cannot do him. My current BF's uncle wants me. Even though I'm a little interested, I would never do anything with him because you just don't do that. Sorry, babe.

21. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I know in my mind that I can't... however other body parts disagree :wtc:

22. CoCo

In thinking about it, saying that he is 'off limits' is just my talking. It is what I would 'ideally' do.

But I'm so bad in these situations. Like, I know that if I was in RhyRhy's situation just then, I would not have been as strong. Andy would have been balls deep in me before I know what happened... God, I'm such a slut at times.

When I can imagine such circumstances happening, I just remove myself for the situation. My BF's uncle wants to hang out with me...I avoid him at all cost.

23. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I've never wanted someone balls deep in my ass this much before...

That's the gayest thing I've EVER said :bowrofl:

24. CoCo

I'm sure that I can get you to say far gayer things....:naughty:

25. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

How much does Brad know about Andy's new interest? anything?