MIL So I guess the FOB operators don't understand words like "No" or "Hang up"...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by insomnia, Apr 22, 2006.

1. insomnia

insomnia New Member

...but they sure know what "bitch" means :hsugh:

Apparently they can trace calls too.

2. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

:eek3:

:rofl:

3. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

4. insomnia

insomnia New Member

I was trying to get the number for an aircraft support section and the dumb bitch couldn't understand me... she kept connecting me to the Commander's Support Section. After 3 tries I said "Thanks anyways, I'll find it" and she kept babbling. I said "No, it's alright, I'll find it" and she kept babbling about Commander's numbers so I just said "THANKS" and hung up.

I asked my supervisor if she had it... she dug through some papers and got it for me within about a minute. I pick up the phone and the bitch is still on the line saying "HERRO? YOU WANT COMMANDER SUPPORT?"

I said "NO, I got the number, you can hang up now." I hung up, waited about 15 seconds and dialed again... just to hear her still on the line :ugh2:

I said "HANG UP!" and *thought* I pressed the end button on the phone, then said "What a fucking BITCH". Then I looked down and I had hit a different key and I could hear her screaming :rofl:

I went to a different phone and could see the line was still active (she was on the other end) for a good 5 minutes before she hung up. A few coworkers were laughing... then the phone rang and the place went dead silent :eek4:

I had a chick I work with pick up for me... I guess the chick was yelling at her and she said "Ma'am, it's only me and another girl here... you have the wrong number". The operator kept going on and my coworker just kept saying she had the wrong number, and she eventually hung up :o:rofl:

Cliffs: See title of thread.

5. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

6. DaRkPhAnToM

:bowdown:

i did the same thing before. i was trying to make an dental appointment and i was on hold forever and it finally went to the voicemail and said leave name, phone number, etc. and they will call. i left the info and then thought i hung up but instead i hit the speakerphone button so the voicemail also had me saying "fucking lazy cocksuckers wont answer the damn phone ever" on it hahahahha.

7. insomnia

insomnia New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's fucking awesome, they contacted you about it?

8. DaRkPhAnToM

Yeah. they called back and he mentioned it. Thank God it was the male SPC working the desk at the time. he laughed about it. if one of the females heard it they woudlve flipped. :noes:

9. insomnia

insomnia New Member

Most women get pussyhurt so easily, I'm glad my supervisor doesn't.

In fact, sometimes she's dirtier than us :o

10. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

I'm Asian. Not a fob though. LOL.