MIL so i got fapped out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by usmcdevil, Jan 29, 2008.

1. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

i got fapped out to be expediter only like 2 weeks of being at my unit. well my ssgt came and told me im heading back to the shop. then c/c cpl tells me that im going to work for him. fuck just let me be an airframer i spent a year in school to be a airframer.

2. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

It won't last forever.

3. Roshambo

Roshambo Yes, I'm a Marine. No, I haven't killed anyone.

Ive been fapped out MCB since July of 06.

Only 4'ish months left on island until I rotate. So, it looks like I will have only spent 3-4 months total with my parent unit.

I am hoping I don't get fapped with 1st MLG. :hs:

4. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

I hear some FAPs are cool , others are teh suck. I wasn't fapped out, but I was picked as one of three squadron duty drivers, and then also as a wing driver for MCAS Futenma. I actually loved it. One day I would work in my regular shop. Next day I would be duty driver which was a 24 post. Third day I would have it off.
    As a duty driver, I hanged out in our S-3 shop and shoot the shit with the officers in there. My SNCOIC(shitbag) bitched about me hanging out in the S shop and tried to have me come down and do maintenance. I was always needed to drive somewhere, so they pretty much told him to fuck off.

As a wing driver, I was tasked with driving a bus, taking Marines from our base up to the range in Camp Hansen. We had to get up early as fuck, 3am I think. On the way up there it was usually 2-3 buses. We'd get there and knock the fuck out in the bus.

I remember getting picked for that ..um..billet. It was four of us that checked in at the same time. Marines that have been to Okinawa know the whole 1 week at Foster deal. Sgt Major asked which of us would like to be a squadron driver, I think all of us raised our hands. He then mentioned that we also needed to know how to drive stick. Down go all hands except mine ftw. What they didn't tell me was that the Toyota pickup truck they had at the time was RHD with the shifter on the column. I quickly got the hang of it though. What threw me off everytime for a while was using the blinkers. I would turn on the wipers instead.

5. usmc96gt

usmc96gt New Member

expidiater isnt too bad. i guess its shitty when your new but youll have plenty of time to do your job. maks sure you order some cool shit while your expidiater. our just got everyone wileyx glasses. what aircraft do you work on?

6. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

You can order all kinds of shit with Fedlog as an expediter, technically you can even order a whole aircraft.

7. Roshambo

Roshambo Yes, I'm a Marine. No, I haven't killed anyone.

:rofl: Yep. Same here... I've been here since May 06, and just went home on leave. It was a little strange going back to driving on the other side, and I ended up using wipers instead of turn signals also.

And the whole week at Foster deal sucks. Brief after brief after brief.