SRS so i got a slap in the face

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hawkeye, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye i'm a stranger here, just blowed in your town

this is my first time of this happening ever, the girl ive been interested in for so long doesnt tell me right away that she had recently gotten a boyfriend, of course i dont act until its too late, story of my life.

edit today: HI

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You are hurt, it just takes time to sink in :sad2:

(you wouldn't post about it if you didn't care ;) )

But its not funny for you.

Getting a girlfriend is like shooting a clay pigeon.
    Imagine you are on the shooting range, you hear (LAUNCH)!!!
    The pigeon flies thru the air, it flies and flies and flies and it falls onto the ground. The question is 'why didn't you shoot?' while you know you had the oppertunity? , or even worse someone else is going to shoot it for you.

It is essensial for you to understand that chances are 'time/place events'

If you understood that, then you would have intervened sooner, you see , like you can't surf when there is no wind, like you can't have summer in the winter, like you can't step into the bus if you are 10 minutes too late, therefore my advice is , be there on the RIGHT TIME/PLACE in space, and grab that oppertunity with BOTH hands, and like a Pittbull 'do not let go of it'.

3. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

From what I read.. you didn't do anything when you had a chance and she ended up getting a bf and now you're just making her feel self pity for you which is really bad way to go about it man. you need to have another form of confidence.. flunting around http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ website to her.. oh boy, WHY? Thats something you don't actually show the chicks.. you read it and understand it, then you learn from it.. you don't actually show them it unless its like a regular friend you could care less about getting with.

Also, if a chick made me feel that much pity for her like you did in that conversation - I personally would feel better that I didn't end up dating you.. imagine how you would be if I was to ever break up with a chick like that.

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN.. you just need to go about things in a different way.. thats all.

But what props I can give ya.. nice touch at the end about wanting her to get married to the guy and have 4 children and turn into queen lativah.. oh man, that was funny.

4. Hawkeye

ive never really been rejected before, im new at this. this girl meant more to me than anybody ive ever met. im surprised i didnt really resort to hateful swearing. i did react too late, but i was giving signals, they just werent good ones. im too subtle for her. life goes on. im just going to listen to bob dylan live 66 where he sings so much like hes sick of the world.

its alright, i made a pact with myself
    if things didnt work out with her the way i wanted them, i would start experimenting with drugs (im kind of a guy who writes things, no not emo wristslitting) hopefully something good will come out of it.

and by drugs i mean marijuanna and eventually acid

nothing addictive.

and i regret being so hard on her, but thats why i got to know her so well, giving too many chances. i did ask her out once, and she was with an ONLINE BOYFRIEND WHO SHE NEVER MET. and she picked him over me. im sorry if im trying to sound like the victim here, but thats how i feel :/

5. Darketernal

A girl is not worth going on drugs or acid , get a grip on yourself.

It just means that you should never go into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns you, and that a woman can pack her bags and leave everyday.

Now if you take those things in aspect next time you date, then you won't be as hurt when stuff like that happens again.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  6. dew

dew Banned

7. Hawkeye

cliffs: me feeling sorry for myself, when really im the one to blame for my own problems, and now im gonna do drugs :drool:

oh and i dont think ill be sleeping tonight ;]

edit: now that i think of it, i know why recently i never asked her out. i was in a downtrodden slope. and i had just gotten into an upswing, when this happened, the reason i didnt take it when i could get it was she always seemed to be busy when id want to do something with her, i always felt like i wasnt good enough for her, and i probably am not. i proclaimed i wasnt afraid anymore today, and took a risk, and it didnt turn in my favor. i had something set up with her for once, and then she sprung that on me, so :sadface: times a hundred for me.

edit AGAIN: she always said how we were just friends, flaunting it, she even tried to save it in that conversation. thats another reason why im a fat chicken.

8. Darketernal

You need yet ANOTHER slap in your face to get out of this state of hell that you have put yourself in. You don't have the 'emotional' mental stability that it takes to be in a relationship, nor will drugs give you 'any' kind of happyness, since your are miserable it will only 'magnify' your misery to even greater extends as its only a problem suppressor , and not a problem solver, heck it even digs you into deeper crap that you are already in.

STOP wallowing in self-pity, get some self-respect, get a life,show you are a man and continue with your life, and get a get up n go attitude. We men tend to put a 'halt' to our lives, well i got news for you' negativity will get you nowhere in life' , and as a matter of fact i support you that you DID tell her, because if you don't shoot you'll always miss. Meaning that if you ask her out and she says yes you got a date, and if she says no, you know its time to MOVE ON with your life, its a win win situation for you. THerefore realise that 'there are plenty of fish in the sea' stop being dependant on a woman, and show you have a 'life' of your own to live. *Snap out of it*.

9. Hawkeye

i wrote a parable to my situation.

little johnny had cancer, but a new fool proof system for treating cancer was to be delivered to him, and little johnny was so excited that he was going to get better, after a year and a half of struggling with the disease. he was to receive it in a week

however, there was a limited supply of this medicine, and although johnny had a good relationship with the doctors, the medicine was delivered to a boy named brett who paid in cash, unlike johnny who could only afford to pay with a check that was to be cashed 349 days later

the medicine was delivered to little johnny

a week after he had already died.

:'(

edit: i do applaud you, i am very emotionally unstable, its not really being bi-polar, but happiness can come and go like THAT, sometimes.

edit again: alternate ending to the story

Despite not getting his medicine in time, Johnny persevered and fought his disease until it went into remission, he sure as hell wasn’t going to wait around for another batch of the medicine to be made after the company showed him a great injustice. He stood right up, chest out and screamed, “I DON’T NEED YOU, AND I DON’T WANT YOU, I’LL HANDLE MYSELF BY MYSELF, YOU NEVER NEEDED ME, YOU NEVER WANTED ME, I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU, GO TO THE RICH, WEAK, AND YOUNG BOY WHO IS USING YOU TO REBOUND OFF THE CHEMO THERAPY WHICH IS WHAT MADE HIM SO WEAK IN THE FIRST PLACE! GET, OUT, OF, MY, LIFE.”

[FONT=&quot]The cancer had left a crater in his life, and he had to fill in the hole, but he did eventually and so Johnny lived happily ever after. Without ever getting the expensive medicine, Lymphosoic Onagopidus Venerial Elloption. HELL YEAH JOHNNY KEEP KICKING ASS!

^thats actually whats on my hard drive. i editted a bit.
    [/FONT]

10. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

Fuck, dude. I know this is Asylum and all, but you make me want to kick your ass so bad right now.

Rejection hurts, but stop the self-righteous pity for your own sake. You didn't get the girl this time, but even if you had, you're very young and it likely wouldn't have lasted long. The sun still rises tomorrow.

11. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

And are you SURE that "little johnny" over there really IS living 'happily ever after'? Because apparently he is not if he wants to get into illegal substance such as drugs to "better" himself when Johnny should know that it will actually make things worse.. what will little johnny do when the drugs are all out and he comes back to reality? Continue to wallow himself in self pity of what a failure "he is".. NO, he is not!

Be a man, take what happened as a learning experience and move the hell on.. stay positive dude.. we're here for you but if you're going to have this type of mentality it really is hard to give you solid advice that we can believe you'll actually LISTEN to.

12. Hawkeye

its my way of dealing. if i get all this bad 'bullshit' kind of feeling out somehow it does in fact go away, not just temporarily. and maybe im not gonna do drugs, it was just an exaggeration at the time, we'll see.

this was my first rejection, im always late with learning things in life (tying shoes, riding a bike, etc) girls is just another one of those things.

also, to get on my bad side is really hard, i cant forgive myself or her. that isnt to say im on my own bad side, i am disappointed, SORT OF. But also at the same time im relieved that im not going to be jerked around by her anymore. i said she was the last girl id ever do the 'friend thing' with, and this is why.

edit: i never wanted to put her on guilt trips, she gave me no choice. If it gets her to quit messing with me. actually saying this edit is hard, because ;\ she was a fun girl. :sadwavey:

ill confess:
    that all while she had her e-boyfriend who caused her drama, i was there for her to 'cry on my shoulder', when her grandmother died, i let her take her frustrations on me, and recently the same thing with her grandfather having cancer. she told me she was going to make up to me for all i did for her. i told you guys i was a pussy back then, i had just gotten the revelation to be more of a man, but then this happens, and i probably still look like the little johnny you see in the story.

oh i just got an interesting feeling: the kid that 'asked her out', im not sure if i believe it, im thinking this could be a clever ploy to let me down easy. think its possible? you saw how i reacted, she must have known.

edit again: seriously, fuck typical people and their society. i do want to remain friends with her. i over reacted times a thousand. the second i see a way to communicate with her im going to apologize.

13. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

whatre you in 9th grade?

14. Hawkeye

i sure act like it dont i ;]

15. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Geez, is it me or you can't make up your own mind with what YOU WANT!? You keep editing and saying now how you're going to apologize when you see her!? Yeah, go right ahead and do that.. make you look more like a 'nice guy' now and she her that you're weaker than her.. heres a better idea; you ended things with that last comment I said with the queen latifah stuff.. so you showed alittle "I don't give a fuck attitude".. and you know what? Thats the last thing she remembers you saying.. if anything, she'll see past some of the other BS you gave and remember some of the negative stuff but funny stuff you said and take that as a reason to get in touch with you evetually because now she knows you're upset with her and shes on a guilt trip.. be a man and MAN up and don't let her walk over you like a little bitch at a candy store.. instead, boss her ass around and show her, talk to her, and make her see that YOU want her in your life and that YOU know how to show that you're better than the other guys shes with.. but its going to be hard because you need to let go of the other 'personality, nice guy like attitude" and show that theres more to you than being a cuddle bitch.

There ya go.. some words I can use from that site that might be able to let you understand what I'm saying. hah

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

This thread licks my butt. Fuck you and your problems. Sorry, I don't know how else to put it.

17. Hawkeye

oh i did apologize to her, but then i rethought my situation and let her have it again, i dont have a record of what i said, but it was cruel. i dont know what i want. right now im just gonna distance myself from her. i have no intention of ever making communication with her again, if she wants to she can try.

but also im done with this place, it has made me more confused. you guys arent me, only i know the full extent of whats going on.

the queen latifah comment wasnt meant to be funny. i had earlier said that her mom if she was black would be queen latifah, cause she does look like her.

and hoping she'd become queen latifah meant that, because her mom was abused by her dad into eating and getting fat and being manipulative of her children.

it was a rotten thing to say, it wasnt funny by any means

you guys have the same problem i usually do, and that is making assumptions. i will not check this thread again unless something incredible happens, like she eats a whole pickle jar and is rushed to the emergency room.

thank you and auf wiedersehen

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  18. SavvyJay

SavvyJay New Member

Its totally crazy to see everything thats been said.
    :-\

To think --- I caused this.

19. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Uh well.. in case you do check it again. I just want to say that you aren't the only one who's been in that situation. I have been myself and I know it's not fun. But I learned from it. Me and her are still best friends but after reading this I realize maybe she does just keep me around for something else. This was all really enlightning actually. I confessed to her while she was single and was told it wasn't going to be like that. Funny thing is, she had failed relationships with LITERALLY 25-30 guys. She's still on that streak. I can't help but laugh at it because me and her both know I'd give her the world, still that's not enough.

BUt yeah.. I have nothing important to add but thanks to some of you who enlightened on my own situation. Especially you grocks for helping me realise being a cuddley wuddley bitch does nothing but get you no where even though it feels like you'll have an advantage over your competition.

20. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Dun dun dun dun!!! Is this the mysterious, Savannah?

You actually linked her to this thread, didn't you? To feel more pity for you or what?

21. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Glad I was able to help you. :)

P.S.,

Its okay to be a "nice guy", but don't let it overpower you either.. theres many difference between what a "nice guy" is and what an asshole is, for example.

You want to basically portray doing the 'nice guy' role but at the same time, mix it up abit so you have abit of a "I'm a good guy and I will trear you the way you deserve to be treated but I will NOT let you walk all over me like I'm a doormat and let you take control completely where you'd have the upper hand at all times".. you just need to go about treating women the way you usually do but change alittle bit how you usually go about things because if the way you've been doing things and it hasn't landed you NOWHERE - its obvious to figure out what you're doing wrong and make the correct changes as neccesary.. but be true to yourself.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  22. SavvyJay

SavvyJay New Member

He didnt link me. Someone i didnt even know actually saw this and IMed me asking how things were going and told me about this. SO- here i am.

And yes. this is her.

23. Darketernal

Personally SavvyJay i don't think you should get involved in this. He's been hurted enough, which you'll aknowledge if you put yourself in his shoes, but you have free will savvy, date who you want, just try not to make things worse for both of you now ok :hs:

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Ah Peyomp is still just as caring as ever. Makes me miss this place sometimes lol

25. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

:rofl:

OK, in the spirit of the Asylum I'll just say this LiB, rejection sucks...I don't think any one of us likes it. This may not be the last one you'll encounter too.

A test of your maturity is your ability to deal with rejection with dignity.