So I find my self in unframiliar territory

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RevBob, Apr 21, 2007.

1. RevBob

RevBob You thought your burning hot steel slide was bad!

I find myself in unframiliar territory. Last weekend I went to a race(SCCA club race). Wasn't racing or crewing, just hanging out. I noticed 3 different girls expressing interest in me. Now I'm as blind to this sort of thing as Helen Keller is to billboards, but even I couldn't miss the signs. I've known all three for various lenghts. One, "J", I've seen at the track and talked to occasionally for 2-3 years. Another "C" I've known for maybe 1 1/2 years, but haven't see her for over a year. The third, "E", I've only known for a little less than a year.

All three I really only know from the track. They each have their plus's and minus's from what limited exposure I've had.

J being the oldest at 37, has the greatest potential for baggage. She just got dumped, and is pretty down from this. She also smokes. This for me is a big turn off. She is very pretty. On my scale I would say she is a 8. An 8 for me usually is about a 9-9.5 for most people I know. That all said, she also has the greatest potential for a LTR. She's old enough to know what she wants. Old enough to not play games, etc.... She lives the closest at 30-45 minutes.

E is 26-27 and the wildest of the three. When she is around you know it. The first time I met her, 5-6 guys were hanging around her. She's pretty, but not what I usually find attractive. She's about 5' 10' and 140lbs. Maybe a 7 on my scale. Yet due to her vitality, her lust for life, I find myself more attracted to her than I usually would. She also smokes. -2 points for that. She lives across town, about 45-60 minutes from me.

C is the youngest at 24. She graduated from college 2 years ago with a degree in engineering. She's a 7.5 on my scale. I met her at the track working on cars the fall of 2005. Not sure if there is anything hotter than a good looking girl that swap gears on a race car! We've hung out at the track a few times. Mostly at the Runoffs in 2005. Then I didn't see her until about a month and a half ago. She showed up at a going away party for a friend from the track. C lives the furthest at about 2 hours drive time.

So I don't know. E is the obvious choice for a quick hook up. And I'm pretty sure she would be down for just hooking up every now and then. But at 37, I'm not really looking for a hook up. Besides, my take on E is that she isn't the type of girl you "take home to mom". Then again I really need a hookup right now.

J has real possibilities. She's mature enough to have a real conversation with. Seems nice enough to "take home to mom". Maybe I need to just hang out and let her get the "rebound" guy out of the way before I make my move.

C is, well, an engineer. Engineer's are a bit geeky. I'm a bit geeky, so that's not really any problem. But between the two of us, our geeky/no-game attitude may keep either of us from moving past talking in the pits.

So what's the thought on Vag?

2. kingrukus

kingrukus New Member

When in doubt, choose C....just kidding. I would definitely go for J in your position. Hopefully she will quit smoking.

3. Yardsale

Yardsale OT Supporter

unframiliar

asian by chance? :o

4. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Why limit yourself to one?

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

None of the above... go meet a woman that qualifies.

6. RevBob

My dad smokes and it kills me to see what it's done to him. He can't walk up 3-4 steps without getting winded. Try to talk to him about it and you would think you were asking him to cut out his own heart. But that's another thread.

That's why smoking is a HUGE issue for me.

7. RevBob

Drunk.

8. RevBob

The last one that qualifed, told me I was too older for her. I'm about 10 years older than her. Then she meets some guy last fall and moves to California with him last month. The worst thing about it is, the guy she moved in with is at least 10 years older than me!

9. Raybanman

Raybanman New Member

C,a 7.5 that works on cars is better than a 9 that can't.