SRS So I finally asked a girl out v. second time v. rate my date

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by macistaniMac, Sep 14, 2006.

1. macistaniMac

macistaniMac New Member

Background: About a year ago, I was really freaking fat. Had been all life. No self esteem, etc. Got serious about losing weight. Look relatively normal. I'm 24 and have next to no dating experience. I previously dated a close friend for 4 months -- that's the extent of my dating experience.

Foreground:
    Asked a girl out (we had met socially a few times -- at first I didn't like her, but she grew on me) and she said yes. In my super-creativeness, I decided to do the movie & dinner thing. Went to the movie, about ten minutes in I decided "what the hell" and went ahead and put my arm around her. We ended up cuddling with a little like touching (nothing really sexual, just generic touch-things like rubbing fingertips on palms/forearms/knees/etc). [We were also the annoying people in the theater who whispered smart-ass comments to each other, but we tried not to disturb the other 4 folks in the theater]

Went to dinner, she talked quite a bit and we seemed to really hit it off. There wasn't much touching at dinner (across a table), but I noticed her pupils were dilated (if that matters). We continued talking all the way back to her dorm (I drove -- live in an apartment) and dropped her off.

She leaned across the car and gave me a big hug and said she had a great time and a few other things. --the end--

The Question:
    Rate the date, please comment, give advice, etc. Me == n00b at life.

No cliffs available at this time.

2. Beezure

Beezure Go Lightning!! OT Supporter

DON"T SWEAT IT, it's all good, just don't seem desperate and your in

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

It's hard to tell for now. Just keep going with the flow see what happens next.

Was it clear to her that it was a date and you guys weren't just going as friends?