SRS So I feel like shit right now

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PanzerAce, Feb 27, 2007.

1. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

And I know it's my fault. Up until last semester at school I was happy being single, then a girl came along and fucked that up for me. It wouldn't be bad except for her random swings. Sometimes she acts like there is no other guy in the world, and other times like she couldn't care less about me. I have tried to just cut her out of my life, but I can never really follow through with it completely.

Im going to try and end it tomorrow though. The problem is that she is in one of my classes, and there are only like 15 people in the entire class, so that will be awkward for the rest of the semester.

I know, Im probably rambling, but whatever.

2. LxSedan

LxSedan New Member

Hey Panzer I feel for ya, I was the same way with a girl and I couldn't really take it anymore either, I spent a weekend gathering my thoughts and decided that I would try to slowly distant myself from her. As luck would have it, I wasn't able to do and dragged even deeper into it. Up until today I still don't know what I want to do. Best of luck

3. fallenauthority

fallenauthority OT Supporter

I understand just where you are coming from. About 2 years ago I had a girl like that, we dated for a short period of time then broke it off. I of course became really attached to her and would do anything for her. We had ups and downs just about every other day, she would seem like Im the only person in her world at the time and that I meant everything, then the next thing I know im an asshole and I somehow was a bad guy. This went on for about a year, due to my shitty confidence in myself and my ability to move on past this person who uses people, to someone who would actually give a shit about me and that I would have a chance with.
    It is going to be hard for you to move on, no doubt about that. But you can do it. Just ignore her calls, try to avoid meeting her in public situations. If she does happen to catch you somewhere tell her you need to go and you are late for something. I did it, as hard as it was, and it was probably the most empowering thing to know that I could actually stand up and get rid of negativity in my life. Just tell yourself everyday that you don’t deserve to be treated like that by her, and move on. You are better than that.