So I feel like I have been a big jerk to this girl.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Aug 10, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Well their is this girl were things are confusing for her and it pisses me off. I decided that I was no longer going to put up with her acting differently when friends are around and when they are not. Also her pulling the we are just friends card when we are doing things that friends would not do, like sleep in the same bed is a big one for me..We just dont sleep either ;)

So I start saying what is on my mind like when she tries to tell me I am doing something that she does not approve of I just say "I don't care that you think it is bad for me" This in turn gets me called a jerk. In which I say "Well I don't think I am a jerk but if I am a jerk why would you hang around me? I would not hang around someone who is a jerk to me"

Her bday rolls around and I show up because I said I would before getting called a jerk. I don't touch her, hug her poke her or anything. I hardly say anything at all because I am tired of this oh, we are just friends who like to be flirty all the time stuff. I asked her to date me and she refused so why am I going to keep hugging, touching etc? Anyways I ignore her on her bday, where half the people invited did not show up. Usually when she stays over she sleeps with her girl friend but she had her bf so can't sleep there. As I was heading up the stairs and her down she grabs me while holding the pillows and I just tug away, say happy birthday, night. She doesn't really say anything back..

I don't stop there because the next morning I just stayed in bed watching tv until everyone left. I just feel really bad, nothing went as planned for her.

2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

So.. this girl who refuses to date you, who also has a boyfriend, had a shitty birthday party because she doesn't have many friends who are dedicated to her... and YOU feel bad?

What the fuck....?

She only wants you around when she gets ditched by everyone else. You shouldn't put yourself on that low of a level.

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Werd, dude. You're being played. It may be hard but move on.

4. fray

fray New Member

I don't think she has a boyfriend, I think her friend (who she normally stays with) had her bf over, so she couldn't sleep with her.

Regardless, I don't think you were a big jerk. I'm sure it came off as much different than you normally are to her, but you can't just sit there getting played for the rest of your life either. You stood up for what you wanted, she already told you she couldn't meet your requirements, so now you really are treating her just like a friend. How she feels about that is her problem. I don't think you were out-and-out mean to her, and it's not your job to make sure she has an amazing birthday.

5. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

She does not have a boyfriend but everything else sounds correct. I knew that one sentence was a bit confusing but when I said boyfriend I ment her best friend had a boyfriend and that leaves her with no one to hang around.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So let me break this down for you:

You are this girl's cute little puppy. She wants you when she wants you, wants you to do tricks for her, come when she calls you, etc. When you protest, she says "bad puppy!"

She wants you to play her games...but when you don't play, she gets mad.

She doesn't care at all about what you want, only what she wants.

She'll never give you what you want (sex, a real relationship), she'll give you little tastes, just enough to get you to keep coming back.

Fuck that.

Forget her.

7. Reign

Reign Banned

What MattThom01 said is pretty much on the money. I was with a girl like that, she would only hang out at night, she wouldn't come hang out with my friends, she wouldn't do shit other than me go over there and we'd talk. Occasionally we'd fool around and I got my dick sucked a couple times but it always ended up the same. I dunno how you break up with a friend with benefits but we did that a couple times.

Well, one night after all the little break ups I was drunk and didn't feel like coming over so she started bitching me out on the phone (I was with my friend's at a party). Lots of arguing, complaining, and then she took a shot at my "loser friends" so I finally told her to fuck off. Told her she's a huge tease to me and not worth a moment more of my time. Big fucking surprise, a week pases and she starts calling me again 2-3 times a day, leaving her psycho ass messages about how she'll be better and she just needs time before we can be BF and GF.

Moral of the boring as story (I suck at telling them), I never called her back and was never happier. I'd just forget her dude. If you walk away I'll guarantee she'll be begging for your attention... hardest part is to not give it to her even then.

8. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I am trying to forget but she lives here for the most part :wtc:

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Lives where? Campus? Your apartment? Your room?

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Very well put! You're being played, ignore her.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I told you a month ago stop wasting your time on this girl.

She just wants to play you, she doesn't want a relationship with you, she's told you that numerous times now.

You obviously can't be "friends" with her so you need to just say a "hello" when you have to see her and leave it at that.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Let me go against everybody else's advice and tell you to continue hanging around this girl. You can really use her for practice.

Practice getting what you want from her. Practice putting her in her place. Practice standing up to her and not giving a shit what she thinks. Use her to make yourself more confident.

Continue what you are doing, only escalate it more. Be MORE of a dick to her. Do WORSE than what you think you've done. And NEVER EVER explain yourself to her in any way.

This might be good for you.

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You have a fuck buddy, what the fuck are you crying about? She is doing what everyone in here constantly tells everyone who wants sex but not a relationship to do, you guys mess around, are friends, but she makes sure you don't date/get serious. She's doing what she needs to do, either enjoy what she's offering or stop bothering with her.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Nope. He is literally incapable of just having a casual FWB relationship with her. I've told him this before and he can't differentiate friends from relationships with women. I wish he could.

15. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Literally incapable? How does not wanting FWB make me incapable.

I am just going to keep ignoring her but that makes it hard when she lives here for the most part. What shall I tell my roommate who is her best friend when she asks me why I am being a bitch. I don't mind being mean and I can be really mean but I don't want to fuck up the rest of my year because she is over here 24/7

16. iwishyouwerebeer

You told me it was impossible for you to just be "friends" with her, so yeah, incapable. I'm not judging you, just told you before that if you can't just be friends with her and she has made it obvious she just wants some sort of FWB situation then you have to decide to either not see her anymore or learn to have a FWB with no real hopes for a serious relationship.

And seeing as how she's always over seeing your roommate I still stand by my previous idea I told you before-Be civil. Don't ignore her, that's just immature. Say hello when you see her and then just do not hang with her :dunno: If you tell your roommate straight up tell her you'd like a relationship with that girl, she's not interested therefore you can't just be friends with her. End of story. She sounds like horrible girlfriend material from everything you've told me anyway, don't know why you can't just have her as a fuck buddy...

17. fray

fray New Member

why don't you just be honest?

18. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Be civil...BE AN ADULT....Don't fuck up your living situation b/c your feelings got hurt.

19. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

How old is OP? 18??? 19????