So... i dumped the girll i was dating on her birthday...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by uwofrost, Apr 11, 2008.

1. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

She deserved it and i dont feel bad... Ill keep this short. She invited her EX out and his roommates even after i said i was opposed. then ignored me basically the whole night. I knew her and one other person out with us. I called her out on it when we were on the way to another bar. She said she didnt want to ignore them cause they came out to see her and they didnt know anyone else. But they knew eachother so they had friends there. As we are at this bar for a while im talking with some guys that are freinds with her friend and they didnt even know that she knew me.... they were like wow. then she is flirting with some dude at the bar where she did a bodyshot with her friend (a girl) and then a guy comes over and asks her do something for then cause some dude is getting married. Offers to buy her and the dude she was flirting with at the bar a shot to do it. So i said peace im leaving. Then i grab my jacket and go to leave and i say bye to the 3 people that i talked to and dude is like wait. He asks us "how long have you been dating" 2 months we respond. then he asks " Are you serious?" without missing a beat she says "no" but she wants to see me and hang out 3 times a week. I walk out without saying a word. Was what i did justified?:dunno:

PS i get a call an hour after im home sleeping and she is bitching to me about something and i hang up on her. i get 3 calls and one VM which is from one of the guys she was with. i think it was her EX's roommate the one that was cool and talked to me. and the other dickbags are in the backround talking shit. and then i slept like shit cause i didnt answer the phone and speak my mind. So now i am at work and hour early and i needed to vent. thanks.

Flame on Vag....

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You were very justified, she sounds like a flake... I'm being polite, she actually sounds like a whore bag.... You're much better off without... I would suggest, entirely ignoring her, and moving on with your life, sounds like a real fucking winner.

P.S: No flaming needed brother, honestly you need to ignore her and just forget her..... Nothing good can come of it, nor do you need to speak your mind as all the things that you are upset about go WITHOUT SAYING, for anyone with a bit of fucking decency and respect.

3. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Wow man I would be SO mad if I were in your shoes.

Fuck that woman and you were completely justified.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

And it's only been 2 months of dating so.. fuck it, if she's going to be that big of a cunt then move on. Like you need the stress and problems in your life when their are plenty of girls out there who are cool and have common sense.

Can't believe I just said that

5. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

No need to flame...I would have done the same thing. Good for you - seems like she would have been nothing but trouble in the future.

6. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

When did you "dump" her? Did you actually tell her that it's over or you just kind of dump her in your mind? I think you were very justify, no girl you're with should ignore you like that.

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds like he's just ignoring her....... I say continue to do so, no need to tell her even........ just never ever speak to her again.

8. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I do want to talk to her one more time just to make her feel like shit...

I want to tell her that i was with her for the sex and that she wasnt that good. (true) and that i fucked my Ex while we were dating, and that the my ex is 11tybillion times better in bed... then drop

kbyethanks.... hang up

9. Exiled

Exiled New Member

lol

That would do the trick in pissing her off that's for sure

10. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

:bowdown:

:bowdown::bowdown:

11. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Hopefully you're above all that. You dumped her. It's over. It's only been 2 months. Fuck it.

12. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Yeah... things she doesnt know... thoes are the best tools... i might tell her she has love handles to see what happens... i dont know if i will have time, we'll have to see.

13. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Fuck that i like to feel better... you must be a chick

14. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

fail, i would have started a barfight first...

15. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Talking to her will not make you feel better, you will only get hooked.... Believe me , you completely ignoring her will make her feel more like shit than saying anything ever could. You're just going to fuck it all up.

16. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

and a 4 on 1 doesnt bowd well for you...

17. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

No way will i get hooked... at 3pm wed apr 16 i will have forgot she exists... Vegas baby!!! 5 days

18. squid

squid braap

Just disappear. It's more mature, will prevent unintentional collateral damage, and probably will piss her off more anyways. You haven't been together so long that you need a long drawn out talk when you've already made yourself clear.

19. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

well for someone who actually cheated on her i do find this a bit of an inappropriate response.

20. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

Wash your hands of her.
    That they didn't even know she had a boyfriend beforehand is pathetic. You want to be with someone who'll be proud they're with you rather than hide it.

Other than that, you were only in it for the sex, why bother being pissed off it was going to end sooner rather than later anyway.

21. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Yeah... i pretty much just am mad i lost sleep for no reason.... Where are the smart good looking women that are single???

22. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

if thats all true..then why did you get so angry when she said "no" you werent serious? you've admitted to us several times that it wasnt serious.

23. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

I'm guessing an ego thing. I'd be annoyed too, even if it wasn't serious.

24. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

She sounds like a cunt but you got what you deserved for cheating on her. :bowrofl:

Also telling her all that shit that you want to is going to make you look like you're really hurt and you're namecalling to make her feel bad too.

25. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

holy crap man, good job. I'm not gonna flame you...you made plans with your gf, she invites other people without considering you, then ignores you all night....I'd have left too. No point in staying somewhere if you're not having fun.

Just cut off contact with her, don't worry about "officially/formally" dumping her....allow your actions to show her what you are doing.