so i don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by babygrl, May 16, 2006.

1. babygrl

babygrl New Member

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now, and i really like him, but there is this other guy who has real potential. I am starting to question whether or not I should be with the first guy. I mean i have a lot in common with both of them, but the more I hang out with the second guy, the more I start to like him and the more I start to find reasons why I don't want to be with the first guy. I guess my real problem is that I work with both of them...and I really don't want to make it weird. any suggestions????

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

do you want a morally sound answer, or a selfish answer?

morally? break up with the first guy immediately, whether or not you decide that you like the second guy after all. otherwise you are going to hurt him more than you can imagine. sure, it would be nicer to have one guy (or two guys) than no guys, but it's wrong to hurt people like that.

selfishly? play your cards. hang out with both, and see if you really do like this guy after all. if you don't, stick with the first one. if you do, leave the other chump.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

you already knew the answer to that question, though didn't you? obviously the right thing to do is to leave a guy who you are feeling unfaithful towards. no matter what. did you want an ethical answer or an easy one?

4. pholom

pholom New Member

dont be with neither. The first guy prolly doesnt need you anyways, as hes prolly worth more to another girl who wont go around his back and see other guys...dont play around with someones heart.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

btw plz keep us updated on ur decision. i promise i won't flame u if u r seduced by the "selfish" option ;). i just wanna know what happens to the poor guy.

6. babygrl

babygrl New Member

I never said that I was seeing anyone behind anyone else's back. The second guy and I are really good friends, and we hang out a lot and work together. We kissed twice, but after nights of being really, really drunk...it really didn't mean anything. (i'm a really friendly drunk)

7. babygrl

babygrl New Member

I think I just wanted the easy answer. I really like the guy who i'm seeing. i guess i just have to figure out if it is really unfaithful feelings or just lust. I don't want to leave him for a fling....

8. mrchina

mrchina Guest

No, you're obviously a bad girlfriend.

9. babygrl

babygrl New Member

ok...well that's why i'm trying to determine what to do so as to not make the situation worse....

10. mrchina

mrchina Guest

So you need other people, on the internet, to tell you that stringing along two guys as well as kissing another guy while you're going out with someone is wrong?

Wow.

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

:io:

12. dank

dank fuck yeah

fuck both of them until the first one figures it out and hates you for life. he'll probably quit working with you so all of a sudden the situation wont be that complicated. then you can bone #2 dude until #3 comes along then repeat.

guys should expect this sort of behavior from girls, especially ones like you, if not, learn them a bit.

and btw my opinion of you is based entirely on your user name.

13. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

listen to your heart and your instincts, you want the 2nd guy and you know it

14. asugrl

asugrl New Member

are you officially dating the first one then? A few years ago, my friend tried hooking me up with her bf's friend so we could all hang out. He was ok, but I couldn't see myself "with" him. We hung out like 3 weekends in a row. I went on a date with another guy I met at a party, and we just clicked better. He was hilarious, and though I at first thought the first guy was more attractive, I starting officially dating the second guy (he knew about the first guy). Then I started thinking of him as more attractive, I think b/c his personality was better. It did get a little awkward when I had 2 guys call me on Christmas to say merry christmas, and 2 guys want to hang out on new year's. It sucked having to choose but the only way I knew who I liked more was hanging out with them with no strings attached. So anyway, as long as you are not offically dating the first guy, I don't see a problem with hanging out with both until you see who you click more with.

15. babygrl

babygrl New Member

In my opinion I am not officially dating guy number 1. I know I said that earlier, but We hang out a lot and enjoy each other's company. I just started hanging out with guy number 2 recently. He is like a good drinking buddy and we have a ton in common. There is no guy number 3 by the way...where did that come into play????

16. JohnJohnJohnson

tell guy 1 that you might have feelings for someone else. he should know. you know he would want to know.

17. krondo

krondo New Member

This is why i choose to keep my work life and personal life separate.

18. :smile:

:smile: New Member

been in the situation in a way but i realized that the first guy was the better. it didn't take me long to realize it either. we met up & after 5 mins i said i had to go. so no one else can tell you, its how you feel

19. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Don't committ to either until you're sure which one you really want.

20. babygrl

babygrl New Member

good point.....

21. babygrl

babygrl New Member

I think that the first guy is really the guy for me...we have some issues, but he seems to want to change for me (which is a good thing...right???) and I am willing to work on whatever i have to as well. we talked about the other guy and, i told him about the issues i was having between me and him (the first guy) and we worked it out (hopefully). We had an awesome weekend, just the two of us so I think that it's going to be alright. I mean I feel awful for what i did, but i think we worked it out...and the lesson i learned is to stay away from vodka redbulls, and apple jack shots!!!

22. Rule number 1- women can never make up their minds and always think the grass is greener on the other side untill they get there.

Rule number 2- The majority of women are complete and udder idiots. This is a proven fact.

23. PeterGrave5

PeterGrave5 New Member

...word...

24. asugrl

asugrl New Member

...lol @ "udder" :mamoru:

25. tominos

tominos New Member

it doesn't matter if you stay away from the alcohol, quit using it as an excuse to do anything. people do things when they're drunk that they wanted to do when they're sober anyway and use alcohol as the excuse.