So I dated this girl from work...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FlakBait, Nov 17, 2007.

1. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

for 4 weeks and she ended it because it was just weird at work (which in hindsight it was :o) and she might be moving away to another state in January. I didn't grow attached or anything because it was such a short time. For about a week and a half we didn't speak but yesterday we ran into each other at work and "cleared the air" if you will. Basically we talked about how we were mature adults :mamoru: (25 and 24) and that we could put it behind us. She actually said she missed hanging with me and speaking to me - this was without any interference from me.

Tonight we had dinner out together at some random place - talked about work, thanksgiving etc...it was fun. As we were about to part ways she asks me what I'm doing tomorrow (Saturday) and said I was helping a friend move most of the day - I added "why, did you have something in mind" to which she responded "not really, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out again." We actually parted ways with her hugging me :noes:.

What is going on here? No relationship yet she wants to hang out? Friendzowned? :wtf:

:uh: women

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. Potato2

Potato2 Money and the power

sounds to me like she wants to see if things could happen before she moves

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

sex her up @ your house ftw

4. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

if that's the case why'd she end the relationship? commitment issues? less stress if it's casual? :hsd:

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds to me like she's not necessarily interested in you romantically or that she's got her eyes on someone else, and right now you might be the fill in security blanket............ or She's just genuinely lost because she's moving away and doesn't want to get hurt.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This is the girl you made the birthday present thread about, right? Anywho, the point I wanted to make was you should possibly distance yourself. You guys broke up for logical reason, then handled it in a mature fashion (very rare), and seem to be taking it well. She's moving anyhow in January.

I understand you'd like to keep a civil friendship with her, but you can't do this until you are totally over the idea of you two and also she has to be over the idea of you two as well. I'd suggest just talking to her at work here and there.

7. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

Well, here's the thing, the moving away in January is not for sure. Hence, the confusion and up in the airness. And yes, this is the girl I made the b-day thread about. :hs:

8. razi

razi New Member

you might be friendzoned, you might be a fwb'ed. don't allow yourself to fall for her until you find out what's happening in January (and then, if you want to). depends on what you want out of the relationship.

9. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

Have you hit it?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Ok, still, you guys broke up for a reason. Now you are just toying with the idea of getting back together because it excites you. If you guys had a strong enough relationship to begin with you wouldn't have broken up. Keep that in mind. From the sounds of it I'm sure you'll just keep hanging out with her, which will lead to you guys getting together sexually, which will lead to a whole bunch of confusion on your end at the end of the day...So really think about it. What will change?

11. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

:eek3: good points...its like I'm trying to save a sinking ship

I'll keep this in mind. Thank you.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Just always look out for your future man. I know it's great fun to live in the moment and follow good feeelings...but sometimes when it's over you think "why the fuck didn't I just stop mysef when I should have?" But yeah, good luck, I'd like updates if you want to share them.

13. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

yah, I'll update on occassion...I have one right now

she moved to a different building today and shift so I definitely won't see her at work much anymore.

14. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

She wants to pursue something with you, but not something long term, she wants sex actually. Just enjoy the sex and take advantage of the situation.

15. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

tried to have sex while we were dating...she stopped me and we just continued making out, groping etc.

:hsugh:

16. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You shouldn't have continued kissing her, you should have backed off altogether and started walking out, she was teasing you, you need to take the intiative to show you don't like to be toyed with.

17. Yuppy

i disagree. I would have just rubbed some areas to the point where she wouldnt want to say no anymore.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh: Not true.

19. Yuppy

i lean towards doc loves answer

20. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

After I've gotten up and gotten ready to leave, she would chase me down to keep me around, that forces the girl to know I'm not going to be toyed with, so she has to put out or I'm gone. Your method works right after mine, he even said that they were groping. Nothing came of that, so that disproves your theory.

21. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

Well, I thought I could of had a real relationship with this girl, so I wasn't going to push for it. If she said stop (like she did) it wouldn't bother me. Trust me if i wanted a piece of ass I wouldn't have tried to have a relationship with her.

22. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

lolz :mamoru:

23. Yuppy

slip those fingers in that pussy and make it too wet for her to say no.

24. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

From what he said he did that and it failed. He was being teased and not man enough to take it. If a girl says no, it's normally her trying to say I had resistance so she can explain it to her friends, I said no, but we did it anyways. Now if a girl says no, and is dead serious, you will know when that is, you back off. From what he posted, he wasn't man enough to take the pussy.

25. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

She stopped me and it was quite serious. I have a bit more respect for her than that.