SRS so i cried this morning...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ay thunderrcat, Feb 2, 2005.

1. ay thunderrcat

ay thunderrcat You can have all the hoes, I'm gon keep the women.

dunno... i woke up and started crying, i had a dream about my ex, which ive been broken up with for about 6 months now, the dream was that like, i was walking to class as usual and i saw her, and i looked at her, and she looked at me and waved back... i didntk now what to say, and i took a few steps towards her but changed my mind and said hi, then i just walked back to my other class, i woke up in tears... i thought i was over my ex? wtf... im seeing someone else right now too..

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

maybe you walled off some emotions when you were breaking up then and your body is finally ready to process them... if you have a supportive GF, talk to her about it. she can help you through the pain.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Your profile says you just turned 17 last week.

Given that age, I assume your gf is the same age (roughly), so I personally don't think you want to go to your present girlfriend with stories about waking up sobbing over your ex.

Unless she is one magnificently mature girl, but I know 30-somethings who don't handle that sort of thing too well.

Do you actually miss her (ex) or do you think it might mean something (or someone) else?

4. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

Well how close were you and your ex anyways? How long did you two go out?

5. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Why'd you break up with her in the first place. She's an EX, nuff said, don't even let the thought of getting back with her enter your mind. That's just looking for problems. Don't even interact with her if it's avoidable.

Maybe you should take a break with your current girlfriend until you are over your EX. Or at least until you're not dreaming about her anymore :ugh2: