SRS So I can't get myself away from a girl.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Militant, Feb 7, 2006.

1. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

I don't know whats wrong with me, I can't tell myself to stop trying. This isn't some girl ive never said a word too, this is someone I've talked to for hours at a time, someone I flirt with and spend time with. She has a boyfriend(split up at the moment) but she told me she still likes him. I know I can't have her, she doesnt push me away or tell me but I know there's other guys in her life.

I feel like im weak for not being able to control myself enough to call it quits.
    I try to get her mad at me, ignore her, get mad at her but it never works :(.

Seems like this shit isnt something thats fading away either.

2. Changed

Changed Guest

she is pretty much just using you then :dunno:

3. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

I don't see how she is using me, id say more like teasing
    and im just too stupid to ignore it.
    Im not an idiot either, i don't go spending money with a friend and shit, yeah ill buy us the occasional meal and shit but i know better than to be someone bitch

4. Changed

Changed Guest

My brother is kind of in the same situation as you. He had a very hot girl that he liked, they were practically best freinds, but she had a bf and she has always fucking teasing him basically.

Well to make it short, he stuck with her for like 2 years as her best freind and now they are fucking :kdubb:

5. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

fuck you lol :wtc:
    i came here hoping to get some, "fuck that bitch, move on motivation"

now whenever im thinkin of moving on im gonna think of your brother.

thanks though, give me hope in some kind of way.

6. Changed

Changed Guest

But really, my entire family tried to tell him to forget about her/stop talking to her cause all she was doing was fucking with his head. He almost became depressed. He has changed alot (for the better) once he finally hooked up with her, but its ridiculous the amount of devotion he had for this girl. If I was you i'd say fuck it, shes just playing you :hs:

7. Gimik

Gimik New Member

No one can tell you to stop... you'll have to make up your mind yourself. You'll hit your threshold and it'll be over. I seriously doubt anything else will get you to change your mind.

8. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

I don't get the point of your efforts to get her mad at you etc etc (seems like a waste of time, and it will potentially make things worse or at least add a new negative dimension to the whole thing)... She told you she still has a thing for her ex. So, that's a signal that there is little chance for you to be with her the way you want, because her heart is still with someone else.
    There will come a time when you will be able to walk away from this situation. It just always seems like an eternity when you are in the thick of the raw emotional part. Time.

9. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

I was like that once and then I asked her out, being turned down, and then it became easy to get over her b/c I knew she didn't like me