SRS so I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TonyMontana, Feb 25, 2007.

1. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

Ok, so Im a young guy. Dated the same girl for 2 years who is about a year younger than me. Anyways, we broke up for mutual reasons (school, trust issues, etc.) but we stayed friends and still hooked up from time to time. We have sort of been stuck is this rut where we are sort of together but at the same time not together for quite awhile (about a month). we both made it clear that it would not work for now at least and then this.

Ok, now onto the next bit of my ordeal. I went to a party at a friends house with my best friend. Anyways we were there having fun and whatnot everyone starts to leave I had planned to stay the night. So i sit down with this other girl that Iv known for a little while to and start watching a movie. Anways one thing led to another and we ended up hooking up. I would be ok with this except for one detail that bugs me.

My best friend hookedup with this girl previous to me. They hooked up a couple times but he really doesnt show any interest in her besides when he wants to fuck her. Iv been atracted to her for awhile but have no plans to turn it into anything. He once talked to me about asking her out but he never went through with it. I feel like I somehow let him down and that she is sort of off limits because of them hooking up no matter how far in the past it was.

last night I hung out with her agian and we had sex. It was amazing but I still feel like I am betraying my friend. Also i didnt tell my ex about either time because I know is would lose it as she is still quite attached.

My question is, am I really a bad friend?? Am I weak for giving in even though I am really attracted to this girl?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It would have been better if you discussed this with your friend, if he'd be ok with it you'd be sure to prevent jealousy issues. But since they are broken up,she can decide with whomever she wants to be, and so can you. He had his chance ,and besides their relationship (if its true what you say) is meaningless because its only out of lust, and not out of love. If you two truelly love eachother id say go for it. Life is short.

3. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

thanks for the advice.

as for my friend and this other girl they were never together they just hooked up but he seems to keep her closer than other chicks