So I ask a girl on a date...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D-FENS, Jan 31, 2007.

1. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Say I ask a girl on a date (and I specifically use the world "date"), and she says "OK, but look, I only want us to be friends, nothing more."
    Does she actually only want to be friends, or is there a chance of stuff going further than that, and this just more of the typical "hard to get" bullshit girls put you through?

This is highschool (both seniors) BTW.
    And she's a Norwegian exchange student, if that makes any difference at all.

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Sounds like a pretty direct blow-off to me.

3. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

:bowdown: Scandanavian girls. Is she a blonde?

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She is saying: "I'll be nice and go out with you, but I have no interest in you. I'm even telling you that I have no interest, so you don't get the wrong idea from me being nice and going out with you."

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

Don't waste your time.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

hmm i agree with dont waste your time, but how old r u? she might be thinking that ur just trying to fuck her since she is an exchange student. I mean come on , look on the other side. She said she will actually go out with you, so if she wasnt at all intrested she would just say no and pass. I would go, make it a cheap as date, it is a learning experience either way you have it. YOu have nothing to lose, nothing.

7. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Nothing? I'd probably still be blowing $15 on her. That's $15 I could be spending on manly things such as bullets. Thanks for your advice everybody.

And yes, she's a blonde. And hot. But also 6ft tall, which makes most guys in my school uncomfortable/uninterested around her. But me being 6'5", that's not an issue to me. I'll see how things go.

8. 311-420

311-420 New Member

definitely a no-go...dont...for your sake..

9. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

So do you go out and purchase ammunition every time you get turned down? I mean perhaps this may shed some light on the women troubles...:hsugh:

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Just kidding. Though I am a gun nut, I go shooting all the time, and if you're into guns at all, you'd know that ammo other than .22LR is getting fucking expensive.

11. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

12. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I had a chick doing something like that in senior year HS as well. Only difference is she came after asked for a date and me being a guy and having nothing better to do thought sure why not. She pulled the lets just keep it light and happy (which he friends translated "she will flip out if you use the word love")

In my case it wasn't that she wasn't all that interested (though it is more than likely in your case since you asked her and she flat out said "friends") in my case it was more of a I know we are going to different school a long way apart . . . blah blah blah I don't want to be tied down.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

lol, sounds like she doesn't understand "date," and will go with you because she needs friends here in America, which she already said to you she wants to be friends man.

14. razi

razi New Member

fuck it. have fun on the date, just don't expect a damn thing out of it. What do you have to lose?

I'd probably split the check with her.

15. nofmjalu

nofmjalu New Member

can't you just have her as a friend?

16. fray

fray New Member

i know this is some pick-up artist crap...but i don't see how this would work with any normal girl. Any normal person really. I would get mad if my boyfriend did most of those things and I love him. Forget it if a stranger did it. You don't think that's too asshole-ish? Was this just supposed to be a joke?

17. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

:rofl: Winner. I agree with him, if she wants to string you along, might as well have some fun with it.

18. fray

fray New Member

I agree with calling the date off, or even fucking with her while you're on the date. I can't imagine actually getting a girl to call back from that though. What kind of girls are you going after? :hsugh:

19. GTSlow

GTSlow New Member

Well she is an exchange student. Don't you think that maybe making friends is her top priority and not getting a boyfriend? My s/o started out working in washington in an internship for 1 year and we started out as just friends. She was only gonna be here for 1 year, so she didn't particulary want to start something at the time.

If you think that you would have a good time hanging out with her then by all means get to know her and have a good time. If she just wants to be friends then you can go dutch :) Don't treat her like trash like some of the other posters have said. It not only makes you look bad, but it makes America look bad to her as well.

20. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede New Member

Very well said. Just take her out have some class.

21. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Perfectly played, now do this.

22. fray

fray New Member

I'm going to go with this would only work on insecure desperate girls, not independent or strong-minded girls. Possibly control freaks who think they can "change him".

But I'm just a girl. A normal girl. I don't deal in all this bullshit.... you guys are crazy!! (I mean that in a nice way! :p )

23. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:rofl:

as if this guy can pull this shit off...

24. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

:bowdown: Do this. :bowdown:

25. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Viper has it. Cat and mouse. Don't show her she has you, but dangle yourself in front of her and don't let her touch. Show her that your reality is more important than hers. Lead, don't follow.

Most of the time that's a test from women. YOU should have initiated with "hey, I'm going to get some coffee later. Why don't you join me? If anything we can just be friends."

That will tweak a girl.

Indifference to outcome, DHV, do not validate/qualify yourself. phase-shift. win.