SRS So i am the man of her dreams

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by eljacko129, Dec 8, 2007.

1. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

She just doesn't won't realize it!

So i have been helping this girl with all of her problems with her boyfriend and past flings.
    She is in an open relationship, and i am continually pulling her out of the holes she digs herself into. She keeps on saying she wishes that more boys were like me

She also says that i'm too good to be true, which i get alot.

I am always there when she falls to pick her up, and she refuses to see it. I like her and she has expressed feelings towards me, but she just doesn;t seem to get it in her head.

WHAT DO I DO? the man of her dreams is standing next to her and she doesnt get it....

2. Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast New Member

If you think she's feeling you then go for it. Don't take advantage of her by any means. In other words don't make a move on her when she's vulnerable!! But make a move because she may never know how you feel or even consider the possibility unless it is thrown at her!! But if she ain't feeling you then back the fuck up!

3. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

but i feel like it might make it awkward if i make a move. like we wont be friends anymore

4. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Go big or go home. My opinion is you're her shoulder to cry on... IE: Friend Zone. If you were the man of her dreams she'd be with you already.

5. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

Friendzoned big time. I would leave asap, she will continue to use you as a support system.

6. Schecter1277

Schecter1277 hi

Definitly ask her out when the timing is right. It's not your job to be her support system, especially when you don't want to. If youre not friends then fine, but it's better to not talk to her at all then sit right next to her in misery. That way you'll be able to say you tried.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

haha.

Couple of things. You're her therapist/emotional tampon/best friend. It is HIGHLY unlikely that she sees you in any romantic way.

Second, even if you did date this girl..she's damaged goods. Think about all the times you have heard her complain about her previous relationships. How long will it take for her to get upset if she is with you?

Open relationship? So she can't commit to someone fully?

Sounds like a GREAT catch to me.

8. jonno

jonno New Member

^^ pretty much.

you're just a friend dude, and that's not going to change. sadly.

9. daaarn

daaarn New Member

yep. you got friendzoned a long time ago. move on with your love life

10. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

completely friendzoned. textbook. Other than keep trying to go out with her from the friendzone stage, the only other thing is to stop all contact with her and generally be a dick to her until she wises up.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oh, and by the way...you may be fine with listening to all her problems and helping her out all the time now...but eventually it will get old. You'll be like "I'm sick of hearing this, it's the same thing over and over and nothing ever changes".

Happened to me with a female friend. I just got sick of only being contacted when something was wrong.

12. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I thiknk you need to realise your Friendzoned ,and instead of you playing with her, she is playing with you, making you succesfully her emotional crutch making abuse of the fact that you want something with her. Man would i get out of that,in the beginning of a relationship you need to make clear that you are her lover ,not her emotional tampton, if that's not the case, leave immediatly.

13. gummypoop

gummypoop New Member

The perfect "nice guy" scenario here.

Go for it now before it's too late.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ouch. You are pretty much her gay best friend in her eyes at this point. Learn from it. The "guy of her dreams" apparently is a man who doesn't communicate enough with her and gives her a challenge in her relationship, not the nice guy who helps her out with all of her relationship problems.

15. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

well heres the thing now....i'm out of the friendzone. she says shes in love with me.....
    but i am falling for her too.....
    say it with me: "Whoops?"

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ABORT!

I guarantee that this will not be fun for you. She has major issues, yes?

And all of a sudden she's in love with you?

17. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

i fell in love with her first and told her, now she feels it too.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ok, well...good luck. Don't date her until she breaks up with her boyfriend.

19. orie

orie social assassin

FZ lol

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Have you fucked her yet?

21. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Listen man, and I'm going to be real with.

Currently I'm in the absolute best relationship of my life. With who? My ex :)))best friend Cristina of 15 years. I was her emotional crutch, her safety blanket, and to the say the absolute least, I was friend-zoned.

When you're dealing with a girl in the situation you're in, you have one of two options a) Bite your tongue for years (which is what I did) and possibly for ever and continually hold that awesome, yet jealousy filling friendship, or b) Don't be as "close" to her as you're currently standing. Give her some room to desire you, to feel like she doesn't have closure with you out of her life.

You need to take a step back and re-evaluate what you appear to be with her. If you don't normally call and say sweet dreams knowing she is heading to bed, start doing so. If you always give her advice about all the guys she's seeing, maybe you should tone it down. Give her more of a "that's the position you put yourself into" kinda outlook.

In the end it comes down to this.

Are you ready to tell yourself you could possibly lose someone who means so much to you?

22. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

you walk away because she's using you and would never date someone who would give all of himself to someone who doesn't care about him

23. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

i hung out with her last night, before her ballet, and i kissed her...
    she kissed me back too..

shes gorgeous and i have seriously fallen for her....even after reading everything you guys have to say.

METALLIC BLUE, that was some of the best advice i have ever gotten. thank you.

but now i need a little bit more. This hasnt happened to me since my freshmen year in college and now i'm a junior.

24. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

she cannot and will not have any respect for you, as long as you continue to be her doormat and tampon. I suspect she was drunk and/or knew kissing you would have you eating out of her hands

25. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

no but i am well on my way to it. she wasn't drunk. i was with her the whole night